⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I had over 300 lives in my messages and they disappeared while playing level 3714. Why ?

Options
Craig_Semm
Craig_Semm Posts: 4 Newbie

Lives disappeared in my messages. While I was playing level 3714. Not very nice to say the least. Now I need them and they are gone. I'm unhappy to say the least.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,690 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Craig, where are you playing the game mobile or computer?  The lives are not working at all!  There are a couple of glitches and they have already been reported to the studio.  One big issue is that it's happening not just to King games but also to non-King games where the players can't send or receive lives and we notified Facebook to see if it's a glitch on their end since it involves more than one developer.  So perhaps this is just another one of those lives glitches.

• Craig_Semm
    Craig_Semm Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hi Craig, where are you playing the game mobile or computer?  The lives are not working at all!  There are a couple of glitches and they have already been reported to the studio.  One big issue is that it's happening not just to King games but also to non-King games where the players can't send or receive lives and we notified Facebook to see if it's a glitch on their end since it involves more than one developer.  So perhaps this is just another one of those lives glitches.

I am playing on my PC. I also noticed that this happened the same time other changes had been made to Candy Crush i.e. changing moves on existing levels. Thanks for your answer but I had 300 lives that were removed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?