Why can't I send lives to friends on lower levels?

Options
Maureen-13
Maureen-13 Posts: 1 Newbie

I can only send lives to friends in higher levels, that isn't fair to friends below me.  It is burdensome to scroll down many levels to send lives. We use to be able to return the favor when receiving lives.  Any thoughts on a return to that part of the game?

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,783 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Maureen, I'm not sure why so I just sent a message to the King Super Stars to see if they have an answer for you.  Are the friends on the lower levels saying that they haven't gotten any lives from you?  This might have changed once King switched over to HTML5.  Let's see if a Super Star can give you an answer here.

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Options

That is an excellent question. I hadn't noticed this happening to me, but now I think I will go re-check to see if it is indeed happening here also. I can't begin to guess at what is causing this. How odd. I hope you get your answer!

• MMD
    MMD Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi Maureen, I'm not sure why so I just sent a message to the King Super Stars to see if they have an answer for you.  Are the friends on the lower levels saying that they haven't gotten any lives from you?  This might have changed once King switched over to HTML5.  Let's see if a Super Star can give you an answer here.

Was there a response?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?