⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush Saga not loading

Options
laura50
laura50 Posts: 4 Newbie

Candy crush gets to start loading and never loads. This is 9/16/18 and it started last night. I have cleared cache and update Flash. Still the same.

Answers

• laura50
    laura50 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hi laura50, thank you for writing us here.  There are a lot of connection and crashing glitches at the moment.  Can you please give me more details of what is happening?  Where are you playing - mobile or computer?  Are you trying to access the game through Windows 10?  Are you not connecting through Facebook?  Once you update me more I can offer further direction.

I am using Firefox on a desktop pc through Facebook. This has worked for a long time. The game gets to loading and stops.
  • Carol_Bogrett
    Carol_Bogrett Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hi there,

Thanks for reporting this and really sorry for the inconvenience.

As Elsa mentioned we will need more info in order to be able to investigate further. Could you please let us know which browser you are playing on? Does it work when you try on another one?

Thank you very much!

Mia

I have the same issue not loading - stuck on the blue/pink loading screen that appears after the orange screen - Im trying to access through facebook - no luck cleared everything even deleted last updates on computer - im using laptop and windows 10 - been 3 days now - checked flash, cleared browsing history - use chrome no luck getting on

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?