Candy Crush

Options
Joy_Keenan
Joy_Keenan Posts: 2 Newbie

My piggy bank says full with only 30 Gold Bars. It is expensive enough @ $4.49 for 60 Gold Bars

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,773 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Jay, I am wondering if it's going through a testing phase at the moment because some are still seeing 60 gold bars and others are seeing what you see with 30 gold bars.  I guess it's a wait and see if this is a test and whether it fails or not.

• Joy_Keenan
    Joy_Keenan Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi Jay, I am wondering if it's going through a testing phase at the moment because some are still seeing 60 gold bars and others are seeing what you see with 30 gold bars.  I guess it's a wait and see if this is a test and whether it fails or not.

Many thanks for your answer. I won't be buying Gold Bars if this is permanent. Guess I just wait and see
  • the_cat-2
    the_cat-2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same here in Australia. Wonder if it varies according to countries. If the new 30 remains I will not be buying either. I'm a senior who uses this to keep her mind sharp but am on a low income.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?