Candy Crush Saga starting crashing 2 weeks ago and continues to be totally unreliable.

Options

Game randomly crashes and closes. Losing men, losing bonuses It is getting old. I have rebooted the computer numerous times and have reload the game as well. Nothing has solved the problem. Losing interest in a game I have played for years and have been at the top for years as well.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,729 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Candy Crush King, I am going to assume that you are playing the game on Windows 10 because that glitch has already been reported to the studio and we are all waiting for a fix.

• Candy_Crush_King
    Candy_Crush_King Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Hi Candy Crush King, I am going to assume that you are playing the game on Windows 10 because that glitch has already been reported to the studio and we are all waiting for a fix.

Seeing all kinds of changes, wish I could enjoy them. Can't build up any helmets or anything. It crashes and I loose time, men and boosters. Why don't you take some of those people off of making all the changes and put them to work on making the game work right.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?