Candy Crush Saga...400,000,000 points on every level

Options
Marc_Fares
Marc_Fares Posts: 3 Newbie

How is it possible that a FB friend on the Candy Crush Saga Leaderboards always has over 400,000,000 points on every level. Four hundred million! Every level? Could it be a language glitch? If she sets her game to Chinese or Arabic or a language with a different alphabet, the numbers get converted to something insane?

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Options

Hm. This is an odd problem. I will pass this on to the Moderator for you so they can investigate it. Thanks for reporting this!

• Marc_Fares
    Options

Hm. This is an odd problem. I will pass this on to the Moderator for you so they can investigate it. Thanks for reporting this!

Thanks! Looking forward to hearing more about this. She's not the only one, BTW, there are actually TWO friends who show up on my leaderboard with HUNDREDS of MILLIONS of points. I'm just curious as to how they do it or what kind of glitch is causing this.
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options

Thank you so much for the valuable information Marc!

Unfortunately, in our games, as in life, there are people who don't always play the rules and prefer to cheat their way to success.

We are aware that online there are certain ways that can help players achieve impossible scores in our games. While we certainly do not condone the use of this type of technology, we are limited in the actions we can take against these players.

If the score belongs to a Facebook friend of yours, then you are able to de-friend them via the Facebook app in order to remove their high score from your game. If the player is a Kingdom connected co-player, then please let me know and I'd be happy to have them removed from your game.

Looking forward to hearing back from you and thanks again for reaching out!

Cheers,

Xarly

• Marc_Fares
    Options

Unfortunately, in our games, as in life, there are people who don't always play the rules and prefer to cheat their way to success.

We are aware that online there are certain ways that can help players achieve impossible scores in our games. While we certainly do not condone the use of this type of technology, we are limited in the actions we can take against these players.

If the score belongs to a Facebook friend of yours, then you are able to de-friend them via the Facebook app in order to remove their high score from your game. If the player is a Kingdom connected co-player, then please let me know and I'd be happy to have them removed from your game.

Cheers,

Xarly

Hi Xarly, I know these people (Sandy and Suzanne) so I won't de-friend them. It doesn't bother me that they are at the top of the leaderboards. I'm just curious as to how they got those insane scores. I can assure you that they are not tech savvy enough to understand what a cheat engine or an APK editor is, let alone how to use them. That's why I'm convinced that it's a glitch. I was guessing that it may be related to language settings because I believe that Suzanne's phone (and FB page) are set to Arabic. Could it be that your translation engine doesn't accurately translate large numbers when the alphabet/script is different? Is there another bug that could be causing this?Thanks for looking into this.
  • Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Options

Cheers,

Xarly

AH I will let the Moderator know about your reply (we don't get notified when you just answer under a reply) but I think he will like to see this. Thanks again for the info! :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?