⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 2005 only has 12 moves

Options
DonkeyHotay
DonkeyHotay Posts: 1 Newbie

I play CC saga on an Android (ver. 5.1.1) tablet.  Others have an issue with only getting 15 moves instead of 50.  I only get 12.  Will there ever be a solution to the problem?  I do not want to stop playing, but I feel I will have to because completing this level with only 12 moves seems impossible.   I have tried clearing cache and force stopping and restarting.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,701 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi DonkeyHotay, thank you for writing us here at King Care. I have seen a lot of complaints here from the players regarding the number of moves for a specific level. I have created a list of these complaints and forward this to a King Admin who then forwards it to the studio. I will add your message to the list.

• Rose_Weber
    Rose_Weber Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

Hi DonkeyHotay, thank you for writing us here at King Care. I have seen a lot of complaints here from the players regarding the number of moves for a specific level. I have created a list of these complaints and forward this to a King Admin who then forwards it to the studio. I will add your message to the list.

That's great that you have a list, but meanwhile this level is completely impossible with only 12 moves. I have wasted so many wheels and color bombs. It looks like I'm going to have to quit the game entirely since I can't pass this level. I feel really cheated right now.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?