⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Every day I open up Candy Crush I keep getting the same treat on my calendar....the 1st one. It's st

Options
Dimin450
Dimin450 Posts: 39 Level 2

For the past week every time I open up Candy Crush my Treat Calendar is stuck on the 1st treat....can you please check this out for me? I made a post in Face Book and other people are also having this same problem. Thank you!

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you still having this issue?   

• Dimin450
    Options

Yes it's been this way for the past two months..!

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Dimin450, I'm not sure why that's happening and I haven't seen any other players writing about this yet.  I guess day 1 is better than nothing right?

• Dimin450
    Options

Hi Dimin450, I'm not sure why that's happening and I haven't seen any other players writing about this yet.  I guess day 1 is better than nothing right?

If you put in the search box Treat Calendar stuck on day 1 there are several people who are having this same issue so it's not just me. And saying 1 is better than nothing is not a professional answer. No it's not better than nothing, I used to get it and it allowed me to pass levels quicker because I had those boosters. I believe you should take another look at all the complaints regarding this issue and try to figure out the solution, or take the calendar out of the game for everyone...it is not fair!!! D Lipko

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?