⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Today my Candy Crush crashed 5-6 times and I lost my good helmets. Cost me dearly.

Answers

• Stephanie-33
    Stephanie-33 Posts: 52 Level 3

Has this problem been fixed yet ?? An update would be appreciated.

Mine hasn't crashed for three days
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend

Hi Peter, it should be fixed!  Someone wrote here on King Care about an hour ago "It's finally been fixed in v.1341.1.0".  I brought that message to my Facebook Candy Crush group and a member wrote that it has been fixed.  Also he said that the Space Dash/helmet didn't come back at first but this morning that is back too.  So everyone here, give it a try and I want to say "Have a Happy Crushing Day Today!"

• Julius
    Julius Posts: 79 Level 3

Hi Peter, it should be fixed!  Someone wrote here on King Care about an hour ago "It's finally been fixed in v.1341.1.0".  I brought that message to my Facebook Candy Crush group and a member wrote that it has been fixed.  Also he said that the Space Dash/helmet didn't come back at first but this morning that is back too.  So everyone here, give it a try and I want to say "Have a Happy Crushing Day Today!"

So what's the purpose of this forum if King can't post an update about this issue?
  • Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,988 Level 5

How unprofessional of King/Activision - no nofication, no apology, no offer of reimbursement for all the money and boosters lost !!
  • Dulcie_Beak
    Dulcie_Beak Posts: 33 Level 2

Candy Crush has crashed 4 times for me on FB in the last couple of days so how can it be fixed!!!!

• Dulcie_Beak

Candy Crush has crashed 4 times for me on FB in the last couple of days so how can it be fixed!!!!

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend

Dulcie, if you are playing the game on the Chrome browser that is not connecting the game.  The studio is aware of this and you can read what Queen Mia has said on this link:  https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/laoding-issue

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,988 Level 5

Dulcie, if you are playing the game on the Chrome browser that is not connecting the game.  The studio is aware of this and you can read what Queen Mia has said on this link:  https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/laoding-issue

Elsa, I note Queen Mia has apologised for the problems with the Chrome browser, yet nobody at King has even had the decency to apologise for the weeks of problems with the Microsoft issue, let alone offer any compensation for the boosters and money lost.
  • Julius
    Julius Posts: 79 Level 3
    edited October 2018

Couldn't agree more, Peter..
  • Dulcie_Beak

Elsa I  have followed the above link and it says try Edge, Firefox or Opera.  Another waste of time.  Edge I cannot update it, it only has an old version which is far behind where I am playing.  Opera crashed out the first time I tried a game and others are complaining about Firefox.  I have lost everything now that I have been saving and this has now been going on for over 6 weeks.  It is time we had some answers and a little more than an apology is needed

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?