⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Today my Candy Crush crashed 5-6 times and I lost my good helmets. Cost me dearly.

Options
1234568»

Answers

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options

Elsa I  have followed the above link and it says try Edge, Firefox or Opera.  Another waste of time.  Edge I cannot update it, it only has an old version which is far behind where I am playing.  Opera crashed out the first time I tried a game and others are complaining about Firefox.  I have lost everything now that I have been saving and this has now been going on for over 6 weeks.  It is time we had some answers and a little more than an apology is needed

Good luck with the apology, Dulcie and as far as compensation is concerned, I fully agree. I lost most of my boosters and numerous gold bars through this incompetent debacle !!
  • Dulcie_Beak
    Dulcie_Beak Posts: 33 Level 2
    Options

Elsa I  have followed the above link and it says try Edge, Firefox or Opera.  Another waste of time.  Edge I cannot update it, it only has an old version which is far behind where I am playing.  Opera crashed out the first time I tried a game and others are complaining about Firefox.  I have lost everything now that I have been saving and this has now been going on for over 6 weeks.  It is time we had some answers and a little more than an apology is needed

I am sure there will never be a full explanation or apology but I would certainly never waste money on replacing all that I have lost. It is a total rip off. Sad as I enjoyed the game but not anymore.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?