⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Is there any reason why i do not receive Morts Helmut or the Spaceship boosters, apparently I'm not

Options
Frank_Czarnecki
Frank_Czarnecki Posts: 8 Level 2

the only one this has been a week since it won't load

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,696 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Frank, yes there is a reason.  The studio took it off because there is another glitch and they are trying to resolve it.  Once it's fixed you will see it back again.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Frank, yes there is a reason.  The studio took it off because there is another glitch and they are trying to resolve it.  Once it's fixed you will see it back again.

• Kamlesh_Soni
    Kamlesh_Soni Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi Elsa Thanks Any idea by when they should resolve this issue.

Thanks

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi Kamlesh, I am not privy to that information so I guess I wait along side you to find out when it returns.  It is available on mobile but not on the computer/browsers.

• Frank_Czarnecki
    Frank_Czarnecki Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Thank You
  • Suzy_Fuller
    Suzy_Fuller Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

Hi Kamlesh, I am not privy to that information so I guess I wait along side you to find out when it returns.  It is available on mobile but not on the computer/browsers.

Elsa, are you certain of your information? Because we have been promised many things. Like when we complained about a test group getting fewer moves on certain levels, we were told that the developers were cutting back on that. And instead, both the test group (number of people affected) and the number of levels affected were both expanded. So now there are over 1000 levels with reduced moves. And people are angry. And you folks who answer these questions now have a questionable reputation. I would not care to associate my name to so much incorrect information. I hope you're happy with your choices, though. I hope you're at least getting compensated.
  • Jon-2
    Jon-2 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Can't clear one level without space dash, guess i'm done playing until they bring it back

• Andrew_Endymion
    Andrew_Endymion Posts: 44 Level 2
    Options

It's so weird how these glitches never stop King from releasing new levels, though. Must be just a coincidence...
  • Linda-47_2
    Linda-47_2 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Your glitch has not only taken fun events dash and helmet off, it has changed games, such as moves and even the whole . Please stop changing ...
  • Kamlesh_Soni
    Kamlesh_Soni Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Been almost 5 days an still no space ships or Motts helmut

• CEG-2
    CEG-2 Posts: 94 Level 3
    edited October 2018
    Options

I am playing on an iPad so it is NOT just limited to PC/browsers. Par for the course “Elsa”, your information is incomplete or just plain wrong.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?