⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

3830...please repair

Options
CandyMom
CandyMom Posts: 117 Level 2

This level needs a major upheaval. You’re losing me, team.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi CandyMom, here we are writing each other again!  I haven't seen any other players write about this level here yet but I will keep my eyes open in the next few days and if more complain about it then I can elevate it to a King Admin who can then report it to the studio.  They can't do it for just one or two players so let's hope that a few write about this level in the next few days.

• knitsafghans
    knitsafghans Posts: 59 Level 3
    Options

I am also stuck at this level.   In danger of quitting.  

• CandyMom
    edited October 2018
    Options

Thank you, Elsa. Apparently people like to complain to this blog instead. Please show this to the administrators:

https://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com/2018/10/candy-crush-saga-level-3830-tips-and.html?m=1

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi CandyMom, I already passed that link along to them but it's going into the weekend so they won't see it until the beginning of next week.

• CandyMom
    Options

Thank you. Have a nice weekend!

• Diane_JB
    Diane_JB Posts: 62 Level 3
    Options

Hi CandyMom, here we are writing each other again!  I haven't seen any other players write about this level here yet but I will keep my eyes open in the next few days and if more complain about it then I can elevate it to a King Admin who can then report it to the studio.  They can't do it for just one or two players so let's hope that a few write about this level in the next few days.

This the level that I wrote about days ago. Many people are giving you negative feedback, so yes, pass it along to someone who can make the necessary change. Keep in mind, if we got this far, to level 3830, we pretty much know how to play candy crush. We wouldn't come to this site unless we had serious issues with a level. Got it?
  • knitsafghans
    knitsafghans Posts: 59 Level 3
    Options

Managed to pass it but took far too many boosters.   Not fun.   Now I’m depleted for the second half of the run.    Maybe time to play less.  

• CandyMom
    Options

As of today, 42 strong complaints on this blog, and I am not a contibutor. (I don’t know why they don’t post here instead!) This remark speaks for many:

“Just like you all, this drug called candy crush is taking its toll. Like most of you, I haven't spent money on this. Not with the cost of living where I am. It used to be fun, King, but now this is downright unenjoyable. I dont get the space dash or helmets on my computer or chromebook. I don't get didi or rami on the computer or chromebook. The moves are always reduced and the game more challenging than when it is first released on I guess, ipdad??? I guess my 6 or 7 year love affair with cc is sadly at an end.”

• CandyMom
    edited October 2018
    Options

Level repaired! Many thanks to Elsa, the administrator and development team. You’re terrific.

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi CandyMom, it's fixed!  Totally awesome!  Now can you please go to Cookie's group to let them know that it has been resolved?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?