⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

i cant connect to facebook on windows 10 to save my progress so that i can play on my phone.

Options
Takaedza_Huruva
Takaedza_Huruva Posts: 2 Newbie

it says connection to facebook cancelled

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Takeaedza, you can't play Windows 10 on your phone, not that I am aware of.  Windows 10 can only be played on a computer/laptop.  Unless your phone is different than mine because I have the iPhone and it just connects to Facebook or the Kingdom.  Could you give me a print screen here to show me what you are seeing on your end?

• Takaedza_Huruva
    Takaedza_Huruva Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi Takeaedza, you can't play Windows 10 on your phone, not that I am aware of.  Windows 10 can only be played on a computer/laptop.  Unless your phone is different than mine because I have the iPhone and it just connects to Facebook or the Kingdom.  Could you give me a print screen here to show me what you are seeing on your end?

i am playing on a laptop that is running on windows 10 but when i try to connect candy crush with my facebook to save my progress it says connection cancelled..
  • Karen_Searley
    Karen_Searley Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options

Mine keeps doing this any answers!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?