Options
2»

Answers

• Boomer
    Boomer Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

I agree.  There have been several levels lately that are released with a glitch that makes them impasssble, and many more that the board requires less thought and skill, just boosters and luck.  It’s extremely frustrating.  I’m feeling more and more like I’m senselessly wasting my  time!  

I agree! They make these levels impossible, and there isn't even a video to show how to pass this level after the changes. The fun is gone! This game used to be fun and challenging, now only luck with boosters. Please fix
  • David_H
    David_H Posts: 63 Level 3
    Options

Hi everyone,

Thank you very much for the patience and the reports. We have escalated this to the studio and will follow with any news when possible.

I'm sorry that this has happened to you all, we do care here about our players but sometimes some issues might slip to the live version of the game. We will make sure to fix this as soon as we can.

Cheers,

Xarly

Still seems to be impossible - even with the limited boosters I've got now the Facebook 'helmets' don't seem to exist any more. The licorice doesn't drop anywhere near fast enough to get 20 out, especially as none drops after it's been removed for a turn.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?