⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level changed on Candy Crush? Different number of moves or seeing the same level twice?

Options

Answers

• Bruce_Bubello
    Bruce_Bubello Posts: 56 Level 3
    Options

King must go back to proper amounts of moves. I just worked on Level 1282 and using the App in Windows 10 I get 25 Moves. Using the game through Facebook I only get 16 Moves ... This is very unfair to the players. We want to enjoy playing the game, not get frustrated by it. Some of these levels are hard enough without removing moves to make them harder. Also, every time I go on Facebook it keeps giving me the same Daily Booster, wether I logoff Facebook, clear history or cookies and login again. Also I get some challenges when using Facebook that do not come up when using the Windows 10 App ... it  should be the same way in both. As to the Gold Bars, sometimes you get them, sometime not. They should just let them keep building up, until we are ready to use them. Maybe we want to buy boosters, but do not want to pay cash, but we would say use 2 bars or so as payment. Think about it, before you lose customers. Your reputation will suffer.

• Ollie_Howe
    Ollie_Howe Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi everyone,

please note that there is no test anymore. All levels have been adjusted and all players will now receive the same amount of moves.

You might still see different amounts of moves on videos, but that would be because the videos were recorded before the levels were reviewed and their amount of moves changed.

Thanks again for all the feedback!

I’m still getting 12 moves on 352....... is there going to be a change to this??
  • ccnwaogwugwu
    ccnwaogwugwu Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have this same issue 

• Suzy_Fuller
    Suzy_Fuller Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

Hi everyone,

please note that there is no test anymore. All levels have been adjusted and all players will now receive the same amount of moves.

You might still see different amounts of moves on videos, but that would be because the videos were recorded before the levels were reviewed and their amount of moves changed.

This information is incorrect. On level 1281, I have 16 moves and my friend has 25. But that's a moot point. The big picture is that you folks are driving away your loyal fan base.
  • AMWILL59
    AMWILL59 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hi everyone,

KingCare....your canned answer is unacceptable. I had a colored booster for several hours, and still couldn't get past level 663 with ONLY 14 moves. This game is suppose to be for relaxation and enjoyment, NOT utter frustration. PLEASE FIX IT.....and STOP with the CANNED responses.
  • Foo_Sek_Yang
    Foo_Sek_Yang Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

At level 3798, I am only given 16 moves in all platform whereas others demonstrated that they started with 22 moves.

• Donna_Watson_2
    Donna_Watson_2 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited October 2018
    Options

WOW. What a horrible answer to what seems to be an issue with a lot people.  I guess it is time for me to find a new game.  I don't like a game that sets it up that people can only get through a level by having to spend money for boosters.  I will check in again someday to see if the moves for my level have been put back to the original number.  As for now I will not waste my time playing a level that is impossible to complete with the moves allotted.

The thing is even if you DO purchase boosters they moke it so many times the boosters didn't help at all and you wasted using them on the board. Now they have REALLY shown me they don't want me to occasionally spend a little money on the full piggy bank as they have decreased it to 30 gold bars and piggy bank full with 30 stars. Forget THAT you won't see me purchase anything at all and I am just about to QUIT playing. Last dollar you get from me! Even tho many people played and didn't buy boosters, because I enjoyed playing and know the purpose of the game was for the developer to make money, I did occasionally purchase to support them but Now decreasing the number of moves and reducing the piggybank making it more expensive means now the Candy Crush game is not fun anymore and I am probably quitting at level 1937 that you have reduced from 40 moves to 18. Not fun anymore.
  • Donna_Watson_2
    Donna_Watson_2 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Seriously? I am not happy with this at all! It has been so obvious from the start that King wants to force players to buy boosters after they became so frustrated they cannot beat the levels with 13 or so moves. Otherwise they would have fixed this issue and listen to the players. Money talks I guess. Well, I am not spending a penny on this game. Especially after this...

I know many people play and never buy boosters but I enjoyed playing and didn't mind occasional small purchases like the piggyband where you collected 60 stars and then can buy 60 gold bars for 2.99 to buy boosters. But the problem is now they reduced your number of moves and reduced the piggybank to 30 bars for 2.99 and then 2/3 of the time the boosters you use did NOT help so I was beginning to question why purchase them at all. Then the reduction in everything moves and number of gold bars and their effectiveness so, no the game is no longer fun!.
  • Michelle_Verster
    Michelle_Verster Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Thanks for the post QueenMia. I think our frustrations come from the constant explanation of King trying to “enhance” our playing experience. But seriously, how can any reasonable person think that reducing the number of moves in a level by half (or sometimes more!) is a good idea & enhances anything?

The game is nothing like what it originally was. We have frequent glitches to deal with. Boosters are now required to pass levels. You introduce a new concept like the buddy challenge which violates our privacy. No wonder we’re angry.

I don’t expect to pass every level on the first try. I like being challenged. You mention good luck & a clear strategy - well, the game is now nothing but luck, waiting for the “lucky board”. There is no longer any strategy to the game other than use your space dash/helmet or your own boosters & keep resetting until they’re beside each other to start the level. Go back to the really early levels & replay them & see the difference. They don’t require boosters, they’re not over in 13 moves, & you can actually strategize . In other words they were fun.

My biggest personal annoyance with the game is the fact that colour bombs still explode when they shouldn’t. This glitch has been around for months; I read here that it was fixed but it isn’t. You can’t plan a strategy when the colour bomb you want to use goes off for no reason. It appears they have no intention of fixing it.

Sorry for the long reply but as a faithful player of many years I’m very disappointed in what has become of one of my favourite games.

Totally agree with you! You have summed up my frustration to the T.You use to be able to strategize, now it's only down to luck.... I have been stuck on Level 3451 for more than a week now with 11 moves, 38 yellow candies to collect... Somewhere CC says the issue is resolved but 24/10/2018 and it is still the SAME.
  • Razzle_Dazzle_Do
    Razzle_Dazzle_Do Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Hi, can someone let me know when the creators decide to change the ridiculous lack of moves in level 1946 please. 12 moves is an actual joke.. Not even a 'hard level'. This game won't be seeing my money again

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?