⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush Saga Background problem

Options
Ioscrusher
Ioscrusher Posts: 3 Newbie

Hello,anyone knows when CCS will use the real story backgrounds behind the board?The background in every level is not the original one,they're taken from another episodes and they are used again and again on every level.First they cut they dialogues,now they dont even use the proper background,it takes away all the fun.No one seems interested on fixing this,or even answering this question though many people have this question,not only me.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options

I am here today to give you an answer.  I never noticed the background because I'm too busy trying to clear a level or to collect free boosters through the sugar drop challenge.  I would love to say that the King team could fix this but at the moment there are some serious glitches that they are trying to resolve.  This might not be the answer that you expected but I didn't want to ignore your question.  Perhaps in the future when the glitches calm down you can address it again.

• Ioscrusher
    Ioscrusher Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited February 2018
    Options

I am here today to give you an answer.  I never noticed the background because I'm too busy trying to clear a level or to collect free boosters through the sugar drop challenge.  I would love to say that the King team could fix this but at the moment there are some serious glitches that they are trying to resolve.  This might not be the answer that you expected but I didn't want to ignore your question.  Perhaps in the future when the glitches calm down you can address it again.

Thank you very much for being kind enough to answer it means a lot.Ok then i can wait :)
  • Cjay1997
    Cjay1997 Posts: 85 Level 3
    Options

1.138 was just came out, and I saw no any traces of either new backgrounds or fix. If you're careless about that issue, I won't help you from now on. I might suggest another user to help.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?