⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why dont my friends gifts of free lives get added on to my game?

Options
Michelle_Allen
Michelle_Allen Posts: 11 Level 2

Please help me or tell me where to go to get help, I am not getting any lives sent to me to go to my game, they show up on my page and it says collect so I click on them on my game page where it shows you all of your games and what you collected and I had over 10 lives and I clicked on them and it took me to the game and they are gone, nothing is there, I should have 60 lives, I am keeping track! Why are you guys ripping me off and not helping me, please help me or tell me who will help me! THis is the 3rd day now I am not getting the lives my friends are sending me and that means I cant return the favor and they think I am ignoring them, I am very upset over this and I will not buy any more packages until this is taken care of!

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Michelle, there is a problem with the lives. 

Spoke to a King Admin and was told that something happened with Facebook yesterday and it wiped out the lives for some players.  King does not reimburse or replace lost lives so I regretfully have to tell you that you will have to start building them up again.

• Dawn_Marie_2_2
    Dawn_Marie_2_2 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi Elsa, Michelle is talking about TODAY not yesterday's Facebook's "life crisis". Michelle cannot COLLECT lives from her friends. Is this part of the error and, if so, when will it be rectified. I do understand no lives will be reimbursed. Players would like to be able to COLLECT LIVES from their friends. Thank you for your patience.

• Dawn_Marie_2_2
    Dawn_Marie_2_2 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Spoke to a King Admin and was told that something happened with Facebook yesterday and it wiped out the lives for some players.  King does not reimburse or replace lost lives so I regretfully have to tell you that you will have to start building them up again.

Hi Elsa, Michelle is talking about TODAY not yesterday's Facebook's "life crisis". Michelle cannot COLLECT lives from her friends. Is this part of the error and, if so, when will it be rectified. I do understand no lives will be reimbursed. Players would like to be able to COLLECT LIVES from their friends. Thank you for your patience.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Dawn, the problem still exists today because members of my Facebook group wrote to say they disappeared again this morning.  I have notified King about this so now it's a wait and see what happens next.

• Michelle_Allen
    Michelle_Allen Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

This is a different day and I still am not getting any of the lives sent to me! I am ready to delete the game!
  • Eva_Ciarallo
    Eva_Ciarallo Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Me too
  • Dirk1Dirk2!
    Dirk1Dirk2! Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

Ik krijg ook geen levens van Spelers
  • Nanna_Jay
    Nanna_Jay Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I know the answer, they want more money from us! Well think again KING. 

• Stephen_Brierley
    Options

I see they are offering a free life if you watch one of there ads.also now ads on start of Candy Crush.

• Julius
    Julius Posts: 79 Level 3
    Options

I see they are offering a free life if you watch one of there ads.also now ads on start of Candy Crush.

This has nothing to do with Michelle's problem.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?