⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why dont my friends gifts of free lives get added on to my game?

Options
2»

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,701 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hey guys, it's a glitch and the studio is aware of this.  They are currently working on a resolution.

• Michelle_Allen
    Michelle_Allen Posts: 11 Level 2
    edited November 2018
    Options

THIS IS NOT AN ANSWER BUT JUST A RESPONSE: Three hours you said you were aware of this I am out of lives losing the quest and I am # 2 I cant get stars if I cant play and I have already lost 15 lives from friends sent this morning! This has been going on for over 3 weeks now and you dont credit any lives and you are the only game I know of that has no way of getting any help for a game you want me to fix the issue itself but I tried rebooting the game that didnt work, I thot it did, so now what? I am so upset I know I keep saying I am going to delete the game altogether but I keep hoping my lives will appear I cant get any boosters with one spin a day and I cant win a game if I dont have the lives to play so you tell me, why should I even buy anything from you but even tho I did last might, I knew if I didnt I would never finish that level with no boosters available and I wont be buying no more and I will get rid of the game if I dont see some progress soon. I am tired of not being #1 and failing because I dont have the lives to finish. SMH! I cant never find my questions and the e-mail tells me to come here to get the answer and I cant never find out where you posted the answer until today and its not an answer, it says you know I have an issue! I think you could at least credit me a few lives I mean heck, when I went to Candy Crush Soda by mistake the first thing they did was gave me up 1 of every booster and you say you cant even give me a life! Thats ridiculous and bad Cust. Serv. I should have went back to them, they would have probably helped me out faster than you are!

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,701 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Michelle, I am just a volunteer who comes here to help players, like yourself.  I do not get paid for this nor do I feel that I deserve to get a nasty response from anyone here in the community.  I understand your frustration and I empathize with you so please try to empathize with a King Superstar volunteer who tries her best to help wherever possible.  If the studio does not give me a response, do you want me to pacify you with any answer?  I didn't think so because you are seeking help! 

Did you check your other question that you posted here Michelle?  I answered you an hour ago and I uploaded print screens to help you.  Have you read that response yet? 

Us Superstars, are trying our best to help respond to questions here but we are limited to what I can say to the players.  I am merely the messenger who reads the complaints and elevates them to a King Admin.  She, in turn, reports it to the studio and they work on a resolution.  It's not always a one day fix and I am not privy to their priority list either.  So please take a deep breath and go read my other response to you if you haven't read it yet.

• Michelle_Allen
    Options

Hi Elsa, Michelle is talking about TODAY not yesterday's Facebook's "life crisis". Michelle cannot COLLECT lives from her friends. Is this part of the error and, if so, when will it be rectified. I do understand no lives will be reimbursed. Players would like to be able to COLLECT LIVES from their friends. Thank you for your patience.

Can you speak english please!????????
  • Michelle_Allen
    Options

Hi Michelle, I am just a volunteer who comes here to help players, like yourself.  I do not get paid for this nor do I feel that I deserve to get a nasty response from anyone here in the community.  I understand your frustration and I empathize with you so please try to empathize with a King Superstar volunteer who tries her best to help wherever possible.  If the studio does not give me a response, do you want me to pacify you with any answer?  I didn't think so because you are seeking help! 

Did you check your other question that you posted here Michelle?  I answered you an hour ago and I uploaded print screens to help you.  Have you read that response yet? 

Us Superstars, are trying our best to help respond to questions here but we are limited to what I can say to the players.  I am merely the messenger who reads the complaints and elevates them to a King Admin.  She, in turn, reports it to the studio and they work on a resolution.  It's not always a one day fix and I am not privy to their priority list either.  So please take a deep breath and go read my other response to you if you haven't read it yet.

Else I apologize if I was being rude to you, I thot you were a bot, but to tell you the truth I havent a clue how to find your resposes to my questions for the last 3 weeks and I cant even find my own questions except when I get lucky, but I have yet to find anyone tell me we will help you all I have heard is in e-mails where it says go to your question and tell us if one of the answers has answered your problem, I have no lives, cant play and now I have gotten 1 life from a friend because its been 3 weeks, I am very sick and I guess everyone has the impression I have died because I am not able to return the life to them. I have Breast Cancer and COPD and they think the cancer has spread to my lungs because I cant breath and I have beeen very sick and today when you answered I wasnt on here, I was lying down, since I played my last 5 lives I saved up from last time I played and I still dont feel good I am going to lie down, I just wish it would get fixed because this was my go to game when everything goes south. But now I dont have it either, I am sorry. I shouldnt have taken it out on you but like I said with a cartoon figure named Elsie I thot you were a bot, Anyway I am going to go lie down, I am not feeling well I hope you I mean they can figure out my game soon, I just want to try to climb the levels like everyone else and be able to get some boosters. I bought some gold last night and still havent been able to get to the package with just one more gold bar in it. That stinks! Have a nice night Elsie
  • TerriPeiffer
    TerriPeiffer Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    So this discussion was posted November 2018 and it is now February 2019 and I still don’t actually receive the lives my friends send me. Where are they? I would think after 4 months, it should be fixed by now.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,064 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @TerriPeiffer,

A Warm Welcome to the New King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions in any of the King Games' Sections AND share your ideas & tips with others :)

Till October, 2018 this page used to be King Care page and from November'18, it's changed to "Community" page.  Here, your fellow players like me and many others help with some of the issues, hence the name Community  =)

To answer your Question about the lives, this issue IS solved in some of the games and some of the new games still have it.  It is more of a glitch rather than issue, which started when Facebook changed certain settings.  

Would you mind me asking what game you are having issue with?  You have posted in "Candy Crush Saga" section and as much as I know, we do not have the "Lives" issue there.  Hence, I needed to clarify.

** Please reply by clicking on the "Quote" located below my post OR simply tapping on "Type your Comment" box OR tagging me with @ and my name, just like I wrote your name.

Looking forward to talk to you more.  Have a nice day / evening :+1:
  • TerriPeiffer
    TerriPeiffer Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Thank you@pummy_raj. I thought I was posting to Farm Heroe Saga Support, because that is where I was looking for answers. My apologies. The glitch, as you say, still exists in Farm Hero Saga. Thank you for your response!
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,064 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello again @TerriPeiffer,  hope you are having a nice day :)

That's OK.  When we are new on the Community, it's all confusing  =)  Here is the link for you to post in the Farm Heroes Support section https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/post/question/support-fhs

With regards to Lives on Farm Heroes, the glitch still exists and they are looking into it.  Please feel free to read other posts in that section.  

Please come back if you need any other help with regards to the game.  Or stick around and feel free to participate in other posts to have fun and/or to share your knowledge. 
    I am adding few links for your reference:
    https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/177837/welcome-to-the-farm-community#latest
    https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/177840/say-hi-and-introduce-yourself

If you play other games -- (Diamond Diaries)  https://community.king.com/en/diamond-diaries-saga/discussion/249194/sharing-is-caring-whats-your-favorite-place-to-play#latest
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/177939/lets-count-to-1000/p76

Have a great time collecting those Cropsies & beating Rancid and have a great day / evening :+1:

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?