⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level changed on Candy Crush? Different number of moves or seeing the same level twice?

Answers

• MB158
    MB158 Posts: 1 Newbie

Same problem here. So many levels, so few moves to succeed. Really frustrating. Please fix!

• Bruce_Bubello
    Bruce_Bubello Posts: 56 Level 3
    edited November 2018

For all the frustrated players: I am currently attempting to pass Level 1336 of Candy Crush Saga & if you play it with the App in Windows 10, you are only getting 22 moves ... But if you sign onto the game & play it on Facebook that same level will give you 42 moves ... They should give all of us the same amount, (the higher count), no matter what platform we play it on. (I hope to be past this level later today or tomorrow

• Sug_Reeves
    Sug_Reeves Posts: 2 Newbie

My Level 772 on Sugar Crush only has 12 moves All of on YouTube have 30 why does my only have 12

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Hi Sug,

Thank you for posting here in the community. You can read what Queen Mia wrote about this here:  https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-changing-on-candy-crush-saga-not-getting-the-same-amount-of-moves-as-your-friends

If you see videos online showing more moves, this is the reason.  The videos are outdated because the video creators make them when the levels are first released.  The studio monitors all levels when they are released and they check to see how many players clear a specific level and how long it takes for them to clear it.  If it's too easy or too difficult they will "tweak" the levels a bit.  The video creators can't keep up with the studio changes so you are still only seeing the first video release.

• Lilas_Borsa
    Lilas_Borsa Posts: 0 Newbie

Hi everyone,

please note that there is no test anymore. All levels have been adjusted and all players will now receive the same amount of moves.

You might still see different amounts of moves on videos, but that would be because the videos were recorded before the levels were reviewed and their amount of moves changed.

Thanks again for all the feedback!

The number of moves for 1469 is still 12 as of Nov., 10, 2018. So, your response is incorrect - NOT all levels have been adjusted.
  • Memmy_AlTaha
    Memmy_AlTaha Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited November 2018

I have the same problem with level 584, I have only 12 moves instead of 50! Please stop with this test for a "select group" of players and give everyone the same moves !

It is the same on level 1787. This is unfair
  • Kim_Ludwick
    Kim_Ludwick Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi everyone,

please note that there is no test anymore. All levels have been adjusted and all players will now receive the same amount of moves.

You might still see different amounts of moves on videos, but that would be because the videos were recorded before the levels were reviewed and their amount of moves changed.

Thanks again for all the feedback!

18 moves on level 1937 to clear 67 cubes absolutely not cool. And from the looks of all these comments it looks like reducing the number of moves is a common thing you do. I’ve been playing this same level for more than 2 days including spending 69 gold bars so I could have 6 hours of unlimited play. I’ve used countless boosters and I’m still stuck. You have turned this game into nothing but a frustrating experience. Clearly the designers are not taking all these posts from their users seriously because they are continuing to make these levels impossible. Strategy isn’t even a factor anymore because you’ve reduced the number of moves by crazy amounts. People should not spend DAYS on the same leve using lots of boosters and hours of unlimited play.
  • Irene_Fowler
    Irene_Fowler Posts: 2 Newbie

I need to protest at beeing in a test group ,I do not want to be in it ,take me off ,now!

• SBB123
    SBB123 Posts: 8 Level 2

I’ve literally been stuck on 1108 for two weeks. Keep trying, over and over. Saw videos that show 34 moves but mine only gets 23. WTF? Not enough moves at all, so I guess I’m just gonna stop playing and you lose me as a customer.

Having the same issue on the same level.
  • Benni_Jones
    Benni_Jones Posts: 34 Level 2

I need to protest at beeing in a test group ,I do not want to be in it ,take me off ,now!

I found another game, I love it, it is not a King game. You'll not get any more of my money. Levels changed, no Mort's helmet, Space ship, etc. Good bye.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?