⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Booster problems - PLEASE FIX ASAP

Options
eugene
eugene Posts: 182 Level 3

I have a quite a large stash of CB and wrapped boosters accumulated and just noticed today that it is counting as using at least 2 for every game I play - PLEASE FIX -  makes me wonder how long this has been going on - it may even be happening with my hammers and hands because those have gone down quickly too.  I am going to keep better track now

edited to add - it happened about 5 times in a row and then didn't - for the next few games - all on the same level.  (3975) 

Also -  PLEASE FIX the space ship on computer - it shouldn't take this long to fix a "glitch"

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi eugene, if you are referring to the Space Dash/Helmet challenge it has been taken off the computer version due to a glitch on the HTML5 coding.  It is only available on mobile devices and no signs of it returning on the computer unless further notified.

Regarding the other issue, can you please take print screens before you start the level and then once it opens another showing if they were showing up in the level at all?  Are you playing the game on the computer?  Boosters don't usually disappear on computers but lately the lives have been disappearing.  No one else has reported this so in order to present it to the studio we need print screens please.

• eugene
    eugene Posts: 182 Level 3
    Options

Hi eugene, if you are referring to the Space Dash/Helmet challenge it has been taken off the computer version due to a glitch on the HTML5 coding.  It is only available on mobile devices and no signs of it returning on the computer unless further notified.

Regarding the other issue, can you please take print screens before you start the level and then once it opens another showing if they were showing up in the level at all?  Are you playing the game on the computer?  Boosters don't usually disappear on computers but lately the lives have been disappearing.  No one else has reported this so in order to present it to the studio we need print screens please.

I finished the episode so won't be using any more boosters for awhile - but if I notice it again I will take screen shots. I didn't notice it happening other than on that one level. - 3975

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?