Where are my extra lives in Candy Crush Soda? There's not even an icon for them any more.

Options
Mmanniko
Mmanniko Posts: 2 Newbie

My extra lives icon disappeared from CCS app on my android 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,741 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Mmanniko,

This is a new feature that is working as intended to clear space in your screen. Basically, the envelope icon will only show up now if there are lives there for you to receive, or if you can again send lives to your friends. If at a concrete moment you don't have any lives to receive or send, the icon will not show up. You can see print screens posted here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/envelope-icon-missing

• Mmanniko
    Mmanniko Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

That would be great if it worked but I regularly have 12-15 extra lives given daily and have had zero since this change.  I tried uninstalling and reinstalling it and still no extra lives.   I've been playing this game since it came out and I understand what it's supposed to do and it's not doing it. Frankly,  I just close the game and open Facebook.  No more paying up for lives from me..

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,741 Sweet Legend
    Options

Well if you feel that it isn't working, then I will notify a King Admin but you are the first player reporting this here for Soda.

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Mmanniko,

We have checked the feature once more and it is working correctly. The way it goes now is that, only if you have less than 5 lives and somebody has sent you some lives, the envelope icon will appear.

If you have all your lives, or there are no lives being sent your way at the moment, you won't be able to see the icon.

I hope this was clear. There is no change to the lives system whatsoever, it's just a change to the icon and the display.

Cheers,

Xarly

• Michael_Doe
    Michael_Doe Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

That would be great if it worked but I regularly have 12-15 extra lives given daily and have had zero since this change.  I tried uninstalling and reinstalling it and still no extra lives.   I've been playing this game since it came out and I understand what it's supposed to do and it's not doing it. Frankly,  I just close the game and open Facebook.  No more paying up for lives from me..

I haven't had any lives or icon for at least 2 months and I still send them. Just another King scam, they must be taking their version of the truth from the american president.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?