⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Here I go again. Why am I having lesser moves and more tiles to clear for Candy Crush Level 3518?

Options

Seriously, I really don't understand how King works. Why are players at the same level not only having different moves but also different goal to achieve? My level 3518 has 13 moves whereas some have 15 or more moves, on top of the lesser moves, I have to clear more of the waffles (75) whereas other with 15 or more moves gets to clear only 50? Guess its time for me to bid farewell to this game since it looks like I'm the minority who is always getting the disadvantage level. I used to be always waiting for new levels with 2 of my friends because we cleared pretty fast but now I am way behind them since I am always getting unfair moves and board whereas they don't. It is sad that Kings is not doing anything about it. 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,692 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Lorna, you just don't have any luck do you?  I will report this level to King.  I sure hope that they stop doing these changes real soon.

• Lorna_Leow_Wong
    Lorna_Leow_Wong Posts: 96 Level 2
    edited July 2018
    Options

Hi Lorna, you just don't have any luck do you?  I will report this level to King.  I sure hope that they stop doing these changes real soon.

Hi Elsa, It's not about luck, its about fairness. Why do my moves and completing the required blocks be different from others, making it dreadful for me and a breeze for others? Ask King to try finishing this level with 13 moves destroying 75 waffles and 50 blocks to let me be convinced that it can be done. Others have 25 lesser waffles (50)and more moves thus making it possible of course. If I would also be given the same amount of moves and same amount of blocks to clear. I would not be ranting here. Can King give me the reason why moves and completion are different among players at the same levels? Isn't it so unfair? Whatmore, it has happened many times for me. I will not continue playing for a while as King is really making me a terrible person ranting away.
  • Juliet_Donativo
    Juliet_Donativo Posts: 15 Level 2
    edited November 2018
    Options
    It's ridiculous. I am curious if you have bought boosters before? Because I have. So I feel like I am being targeted because they know I will spend money. Which now I will NEVER do again. If I had my full moves like everyone else it would be different. But I refuse to be forced to spend money. I have already paid them enough for what was once a free game. And I was happy to do it when it was fun and my favorite FB game. But not anymore. It does nothing but stress me out now. I actually quit playing for months. Thought I would return for it only to be worse.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,692 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Juliet_Donativo,

You can read what Queen Mia wrote about this here:  https://community.king.com/en/bubble-witch-saga/discussion/246404/level-changing-not-getting-the-same-amount-of-moves-as-your-friends-or-as-on-videos#latest

If you see videos online showing more moves, this is the reason.  The videos are outdated because the video creators make them when the levels are first released.  The studio monitors all levels when they are released and they check to see how many players clear a specific level and how long it takes for them to clear it.  If it's too easy or too difficult they will "tweak" the levels a bit.  The video creators can't keep up with the studio changes so you are still only seeing the first video release.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?