⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

4003 bug - bombs dont drop thru portal

Options
in level 4003 destroy pie and have bombs showing on bottom but they don’t drop to the field.   Really limits points earning.   

Comments

• pajarito
    pajarito Posts: 81 Level 3
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Dame tiempo y te alcanzó. Pero se paciente. =)=)
    (Unsupported Language)
  • knitsafghans
    knitsafghans Posts: 59 Level 3
    Options
    I am willing to be patient but the demos all show the bombs' dropping.
  • knitsafghans
    knitsafghans Posts: 59 Level 3
    Options
    never dropped but passed with boosters.   i'm really getting tired of these levels that require boosters.  
  • pajarito
    edited January 2019
    Options
    es cuestión de paciencia; en un principio me desesperaba porque creía que no había solucion; pero si la hay; eso es lo que hace este juego mas interesante; sigue intentándolo y te aseguro que lo lograras. ¡Ánimo!

(Unsupported Language)
  • momsnet123
    momsnet123 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    You can see the problem with bombs not dropping is a programming error because in original videos where they were dropping the portals at top and bottom lined up.  Now the portal at top is moved over one.  They apparently made a software update that misaligned these and the portals now don’t work.  I, for one, will wait until they fix it.  Not wasting tons of boosters on King’s software fumble. Hopefully they will read our posts sooner or later and fix it.   

Thats the price we pay for being so good and so far ahead ;). Like being test dummies;)
  • pajarito
    Options
    Imagino la infinidad de veces que has invertido en tratar de pasar el nivel. No olvides que eres una persona con un nivel de constancia por encina de muchas personas; sigue dándole a ver que pasa. Saludos.  B)
  • Coopie
    Coopie Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    4003 needs to be fixed.  No portal lineup.
  • sdrais
    sdrais Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Agreed. No portal lineup.  That and 14 moves to get 550000?  The best I have gotten is 350000 and thats after trying about 100 times
  • momsnet123
    momsnet123 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I finally gave in (probably should have held outbrcause it “IS” a software problem that KING needs to fix, not just a hard level that we should try harder at) ..but this is how I accomplished it.

I’m one of those that haven’t put a dime into the game except then.99 or so purchase. I hold my boosters for absolute necessity.  Try to only use one on a level.  

This time, I started with full helmet including 2 color bombs together. Used the color balls then used hand switches and hammers to make more color balls to hit the same color as the bombs.  Sometimes waiting until both bombs were same color, which helped.  

I wasnt sure thet EVEN with this, it would work, but I got lucky and it did give me JUST over the required 550,000.

Not sure I recommend u risk it, because KING needs to fix the flaw flaw, but wanted u to know it did work for me that one time.
  • Fernakin_Skywake
    Fernakin_Skywake Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited January 2019
    Options
    el nivel 4003 tiene error , los portales estan mal por lo tanto es inposible pasar el nivel! Ayuda por favor solucionen el problema.

(Unsupported Language)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?