Can't use inventory?

Options
yinzah
yinzah Posts: 8 Level 2

Outside of not being able to pass level 240 why can I not use my inventory? Am I missing something?

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,965 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @yinzah🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!

Are you not able to use your Switch Hand booster and Lollipop Hammer booster in your level? If so, do you see an error message when you try to use those?

If that is not the issue, what do you mean by "you cannot use your inventory"?

You do not have many saved up boosters in your inventory, except for 1 Switch Hand booster; 1 Lollipop hammer; 1 Striped/Wrapped combo candy; and 4 Coconut wheels!!

Please provide as many details as you can, so that we can assist you🍫🍫

• yinzah
    Options

I can't use my coconut wheels at all. They aren't even available. Not that it would matter. I get boards are hard but nearly two weeks trying to pass this board while my husband continues to surpass me. I paid once and he didn't. I swear I'm locked up as the game wants me to pay. Not happening! I used to love this hand years ago for stress relief. Sorry but I think I'm bailing!

• KingSlayer23
    KingSlayer23 Posts: 88 Level 3
    Options

have your husband play on your device and see if he has the same problem... maybe you are missing something simple since there are no real directions for the game

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,051 Level 5
    Options

The boards may all look the same, but they change in subtle ways: For each level there exist several "lucky board" versions which will let a player pass easily if they make the right moves. If you check out a level on YouTube (such as Johnny Crush videos) , you will see what these lucky boards look like. This gives the impression that every level can be passed without boosters. However, King change the algorithms every few days, and sometimes they remove lucky boards on a particular level altogether, so players will have to play a booster or 10 gold to move on.

In addition every player gets a different version of the game, from the moment they download and start the game. The main difference is the events we get. Those who pay money will not get the chance to watch adverts to help get free boosters and extra moves. So yes, your game is probably different because you spent money on it, but even without that your game would be different from his.

If you have been stuck at level 240 for two weeks and have already run out of gold and boosters then I think Candy Crush is probably not for you. Once you start spending money on it Candy Crush can be a bottomless pit. So bailing out is the right thing to do @yinzah . If you used to love this game years ago, so did I, but I can tell you that it has changed completely since then!

• yinzah
    Options

My husband did play on mine and couldn't believe it either.

I have since found another game! 😁 Again, goal is stress relief and this isn't doing it!

Thanks all

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?