Options
1151617181921»

Comments

• cookiemae
    cookiemae Posts: 617 Level 3
    edited November 2023
    Options
    Like it! It's nice to know there are others playing too

@Rhonda_L no problem. I was thinking (I do that sometimes) that there are many different games for the 233 million players. My main game never had ads,candy royale or episode race or any other events except for special events like candy cup etc..but I feel I have very lucky boards because I have never been stuck on a level for any length of time and I am up in the 15,600. I rarely use boosters as well. I feel those that have episode race candy royale etc..to me are privileged so I definitely can understand why people feel this way. Since no game is the same king has made us feel resentment and jealous of other players for no reason. We should all have the same game. Rant over. Thanks for listening Ronda. I do like the new players card tho.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,037 Level 5
    Options
    Dislike it! I find it distracting and would prefer a more focused gameplay experience without the presence of other players on my map

@cookiemae I am now convinced that on the whole the game evens out between all of us. The fact that in the game you find surprisingly easy (compared to other players posting here) you lack certain events demonstrates this clearly. That is exactly the point I've been trying to put across, also to those players getting overly upset about losing their adverts. All these different versions of the game we have can be played successfully, but we need to adjust our strategy and playing style accordingly in order to enjoy the game. You can probably see this in your different logins, I certainly have seen this in mine. I for one could not imagine enjoying a game without having the episode race. Winning that and gaining the gold is all I play for. And I find it surprisingly easy to win these races in both my games in much the same way you find it surprisingly easy to pass the high levels. So yes, you probably get easier boards than I do, but you get less of a chance to gain gold with which to buy boosters. Don't be hard on yourself. Keep enjoying and playing your game!

• cookiemae
    cookiemae Posts: 617 Level 3
    edited November 2023
    Options
    Like it! It's nice to know there are others playing too

@christinewupp Yup you're right it does even out among the players no matter what events we get. I don't need boosters or events on my main game because it's so easy to pass the levels if it wasn't easy I would probably have events. So that's king plan. It's cool tho I definitely will keep playing and enjoying my games. One thing is that my 3rd game is like yours I haven't lost a episode race kinda weird. This much gold and I am under 5000 levels from the race and candy royale. Weird huh.

• MrT2
    MrT2 Posts: 78 Level 2
    Options
    Dislike it! I find it distracting and would prefer a more focused gameplay experience without the presence of other players on my map

Indeed hoping for a feature to get down to lower levels for years (without an hour scrolling).

As for strangers showing up: not a fan. They also constantly change, so what’s the point.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?