💬 Share your feedback on the latest Extra levels 15 321 - 15 440

Options
13»

Comments

• cookiemae
    cookiemae Posts: 617 Level 3
    edited October 2023
    Options

@Goldenswordz @Alienscar Comparing my levels from the top I do still have more moves than newly released levels on mobile. I assume we are all in different test groups as in all things king.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,854 Level 5
    Options

New levels this week, 120. Not sure if I should scold you, taunt you or be somewhat quiet. Therefore a combo.

I guess this was a trick or treat scheme, and we got the trick?

Once I got the proper perspective on the situation, and got over my hissy fit, then continued as always, playing against myself and the game (my own version and goals). I was warned about 5 years back by a superstar (if you remember superstars you probably have a clue) to stock up on boosters. That was already my pratice. So what have I done all this stocking up for? To play the game my way as long as it is fun...

ʕ•ᴥ<ʔ

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options

@QueenB Can someone fix the Artificial Intelligence program so I don't keep getting boards like the below on my Win 10 version of CCS. Makes it very difficult to play.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options

@QueenB Did you enjoy having more than 45 new levels to play?

Hated it, 45 levels of rubbish is bad enough, but 120 is unbearable !!!!

And here's a joke nearly as good as the purple frog with no purple candies on the board. The below wonderful prize offering on the second last level. Besides the last level, please explain @QueenB how we use the 15 minute timed boosters ???????? The last level is relatively easy, so it is not going to take more than 1 attempt to beat. Wouldn't a more commonsense prize be actual boosters or is that beyond the capabilities of your AI program ?

• MrT2
    MrT2 Posts: 78 Level 2
    Options

I think releasing 120 levels feeds on the addictive nature of the game. Unless you just buy yourself thru the episodes, it might take 5 to 10min per level (including watching videos to regain boosters and going thru all side events). That’s up to 1200 min or 20 hrs a week, or almost 3 hrs a day. Doesn’t seem very healthy.

• Iluvgames
    Iluvgames Posts: 132 Level 3
    Options

Hi, it’s been a while but I need help on level 15358 🤷‍♀️. I’ve even had a few attempts that gave me two CB Combos in the game and even that wasn’t close enough to pass it. It’s day four on this level (after 3-4 days on 15352 & 15355 as well) and two weeks on the episode itself, again, because once winning the Episode race is out of reach for me (which was within 1 hour on this episode) I won’t waste my gold bars to advance with no way of replenishing them….. a little assistance please 🙏. I’d appreciate it, thanks 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?