⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

changing every level

Options
Now that Candy Crush has changed every level with either less moves or adding layers to blockers, it is just about time to say good-bye like almost every other person I know.  CC has taken away the space helmet; getting lives from friends; and the enjoyment of the game - for what - the only reason can be money.  I have to admit that I paid for boosters in the past; but no more, since every level has been changed and you need boosters to complete every level.  I don't mind a challenge; but these levels have become a joke.  So, unless changes for the better are reinstated, it will be the end of the line for me.

Comments

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Options
    I am sorry to see this, and I can't say anything that would really help in this instance, but I hope you do come back. King changes the levels, but feedback like this lets them know that the players aren't happy, and that helps them decide whether to change the level again (or change it back). I hope to see you around some more in the future. I also have to take breaks from the games occasionally, so rest up, come back and crush those levels! Thanks for writing!
  • birdielady99
    birdielady99 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Thank you Laura, for your comments.  I hope King takes mine and the many other comments about how they change levels to make them impossible into account before they lose everyone.   I don't think it is fair that some people get to play the original level and the rest of us have to play the changed ones, which are never changed for the better.  King has made a game that was fun and challenging into one that doesn't really interest people into playing anymore.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?