Level 1148

Options
ArtyKaye
ArtyKaye Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi -

I’m stuck on 1148 with 17 lives as opposed to 45 shown on line. Suggestions are appreciated!

Comments

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@ArtyKaye Hi and welcome, Check your device and game are up to date, clear the cache from your app store or browser. log out and restart your device and then log back in. Level should show 45 moves so above should rectify your issue

Thank you

• FlaringCrystal120
    FlaringCrystal120 Posts: 3,056 Level 5
    edited February 2021
    Options

Hello and welcome, there are supposed to be 45 moves, so try to check app update - log out game - restart Device - open game and log in. For this level, making moves in the bottom right affects the candies in the top left as there are teleports leading from one to the other. All you need to do is to get the ingredients out of the exits. There is no need to completely clear all the popcorns, but you will need to clear enough to allow the ingredients to drop down. Wrapped candies are best for growing popcorn, but stripes will do as well. Once you get some color bombs you can switch them either with a stripe or with each other. Switching 2 color bombs together will grow all the popcorns by one stage, so a useful combo on this level.

• tnchick
    tnchick Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I'm having the same trouble as well. I followed the help suggestions above but I still have 17 moves. I tried to ask for help but it seems that the help staff doesn't really read emails correctly because I asked them twice & I was careful to explain the problem, explain that I followed the help & nothing happened. I hate to quit the game after getting this far but will have to if I can't get past the level with only 17 moves :-(

• bestXxbudxXlayf
    bestXxbudxXlayf Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options

Hello I also only have 17 moves and I just updated the app yesterday. This level is impossible!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?