Receiving and using lives

Options
cols1976
cols1976 Posts: 6 Level 2

Has anyone else noticed that they seem to get loads of life requests but hardly any in return? I send lots of requests but only seem to get a couple back. I've noticed as I used to be inundated with them . Also its annoying as you can only use 20 at a time now too 😡

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,983 Legend
    edited January 30
    Options

Yes and no @cols1976. Yes I have noticed a lot of people complaining about getting more life requests than they do lives. No I haven't experienced it myself and my available lives is always 200.

If you want to receive lives you have to request them just like all your 'friends' are doing, but you need to be sure you are sending your requests to players that are active.

If you have the Player Card check the card of all of your friends to see which of them are active and which of them do not send lives. Delete those friends that haven't played in over three months and any that haven't sent any lives in the last seven days, but have won loads of levels.

After you have done that add more friends.

Also its annoying as you can only use 20 at a time now too

20 extra is better than none, which is what we used to have before the change to our Inbox was made.

• LisaSpivey51
    LisaSpivey51 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

How do u get 20 extra lives. We can only get 5 at a time

• sreishus
    sreishus Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I had 200 banked lives, after used some I would ask friends for lives. I don’t receive but a few. I think there is a glitch in the game. I sent a message to customer service and answer was people must not be sending lives. Before I would get the limited lives allowed but now hardly get more than 1 or 2. Think they just want us to pay for the lives.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?