Nightmarishly Hard Level 2014

Options
Deal_One
Deal_One Posts: 233 Level 2

I have been stuck on this board a few days now. I watched YouTube videos already. Any suggestions @kiara_wael @christinewupp

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,757 Level 5
    Options

Hello @Deal_One I was unable to beat this level after about 27 attempts without boosters. I think the aim must be to end up in a position like this screenshot below, where I did have the winning move of one colour bomb next to a yellow with one move left.

As you can see I had spare yellows here, because on this attempt I had played all three starting boosters, including the lucky candy. Playing just lucky candies alone is pretty useless. Playing just a colour bomb got me just one move (lollipop) close enough, twice. So I think today's algorithm requires you to use some boosters. The general idea is play in the middle and take advantage of any chance to create wrapped or striped candies to help unwrap the colour bombs, which are key to passing this level. I do think you are supposed to end up with one colour bombs next to a yellow candy as your winning move.

• Pyrolight
    Pyrolight Posts: 883 Level 3
    Options

Depending on how quickly the game allows you to do it, you can make a double color bomb (from the 4 color bombs at the bottom) which will free all the special candies and from there you would still have one with one candy to trigger yellows.

I can't quite recall how I passed it though now.

• Deal_One
    Deal_One Posts: 233 Level 2
    Options

Still trying to beat it. I haven’t been stuck on a level like this in a long time. I got close a couple times.

• rajeshhvinod
    rajeshhvinod Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Just select all the booster and start to play.

Use 10 gold for extra moves ( + 50 moves) the u will definitely beat this level.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?