Candy crush keeps freezing

Options

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,932 Candy Moderator
    edited February 18
    Options

Hello @KParty🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!

I am sorry to hear about the issue you are having with your game!

Are you playing Candy Crush Saga?

Can you please explain what you mean by the level is "stalling"? If it is freezing - is it just the level or whole game?

To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below🍫🍫

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

True Chrissy! There might be players out there that do not know "how" to report! Unfortunately, there is no way to help them!! And, it is also true that many players do not come to the Community to report their issues. That's why, I check my FB groups and if I see complaints, I suggest them to send a complaint to --> https://soporto.king.com/contact. This webpage has the facility to send complaint in various languages!

You are absolutely right that this issue should to be looked at by the software people. But, all the Kingsters are out of the office as they are located overseas! It will take few more hours for them to come back to work!

I am gathering all the information I can to pass it on to our Community In-charge! And, they can report to the game team as soon as they can and there won't be any delay to investigate the issue!! We don't know what all the details they need! So, I ask for as much information as I can think of!!

• Brandy13wine
    Brandy13wine Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited February 16
    Options

Have lost many lives that I paid for by buying more gold bars. And all the boosters I have. Still game keeps crashing

if there becomes a class action lawsuit I will join it!

• Brandy13wine
    Brandy13wine Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited February 16
    Options

Here is another character

• Chrissy1950
    Chrissy1950 Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

@PummyRaj Thanks for your input. I guess we now wait to see if the Kingsters can solve the problem 😉 It’s not the end of the world, just a little annoying 😜 Maybe the software team needs to sharpen their skills and put their problem solving hats on. 😄 There’s nothing like a challenge in life 😉

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,186 Community Manager
    Options

Hi everyone and sorry to hear you've been having issues loading and playing the game!

We need some more details in order to investigate this, could you send us a screenshot when the game freezes so we can see where in the game it stops you from playing?

To confirm, have you been watching any ads that has made your game to freeze or go where the screens goes black?

Also, for those who haven't share it yet, we need to confirm the game app version you have installed and the iOS version your device currently has. Just as an FYI - If you happen to have iOS version 11, please check out this thread HERE

In the meantime, please try restarting the device if you haven't done it yet and well investigate further once we know more.

Thank you 🙂

• KParty
    KParty Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited February 18
    Options

it’s freezing. i uninstall and reinstall and im on level 7365 and it is freezing. each level since level 7361 is freezing. i paid for 5.99 for extra moves and was unable to use it because it kept freezing

• Chrissy1950
    Options

@QueenB Hi, I click on the app, the game opens, goes through each step, then I get to where I should be able to play and instead of being able to click on where I’m up to, the screen then fades and I have to swipe up to close the game. Occasionally I manage to play one game, then when I click to replay, the same thing happens. My game is up to date as is my software on iPhone and iPad.

• TwinMum123
    TwinMum123 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi, any luck? Mine seems to be working again 🥳 not sure if just luck or if something was done behind the scenes! Fingers crossed it’s up and running for you too 🤞

• Chrissy1950
    Options

@TwinMum123 Hi, mine was working again last night too 👏🏻👏🏻 Maybe they did something behind the scenes…..time will tell 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?