Who is Mary, who has been given me tons of lives

Options
CandyLV
CandyLV Posts: 156 Level 2

Did anyone notice this, I know I did not ask for so many lives, but I have been getting tons of lives from Mary, I strongly suspect it is a bot😂

Anyone else having the same thing?

Comments

• Peaches12
    Peaches12 Posts: 86 Level 2
    Options

I doubt Mary is a bot. You should be able to find her in your friends list. Click on her profile and see where she is playing from. She probably is a player who sends lives to all her friends on a regular basis.

• CandyLV
    Options

You may be right, I checked out Mary, she appears to be a player, but who gives out 86k lives in a week! My confusion is that I thought you can’t select all of your friends and give them all lives at once without being asked, I simply didn’t ask for that many lives, not that I am complaining, just wondering how she could give me so many lives without being asked……

• Peaches12
    Peaches12 Posts: 86 Level 2
    Options

That does seem impossible, but I can't imagine King creating a bot to give lives to players. I am curious how she managed to give that many lives in one week.

• CandyLV
    Options

You see what I mean, it’s like the pattern Mary gave me lives is so different from everyone else, she gave me easily 20-30 lives at a time!

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,968 Legend
    edited February 16
    Options

I wonder if Mary still has the old way of sending lives in her game @CandyLV

It wouldn't surprise me if some players still had their level ranking still active.

Other than that I can't think of any other way to send such a large number of lives.

Keep an eye on the total and see if it changes day to day. The number is for a rolling seven days and not a 'week'. It will be interesting to see if one day the number reduces dramatically indicating that Mary spent one day sending a lot of lives

you can’t select all of your friends and give them all lives at once without being asked,

You don't have to wait to be asked to send lives to your friends. You can send lives anytime you like

• CandyLV
    Options

@Alienscar Interesting, right? What is the old way of sending lives?

You don't have to wait to be asked to send lives to your friends. You can send lives anytime you like

yeah, I know you can click on any friend of yours and send a life to that friend, correct me if I am wrong, but I don’t think you can send consecutive lives and you can only send lives one friend at a time, hence the mystery of how she sent 86k lives in a week 🤔 If I remember, I will send a screenshot tomorrow for Mary😅

• Alienscar
    edited February 16
    Options

Hi @CandyLV there are a few old ways of sending lives. One is the old Send Lives button that used to appear at the bottom of a level. You could send up to fifty lives at a time with one click dependant on how many of your friends had completed that level. Not only that briefly you could combine the Send Lives button with the Player Card method of sending lives. The other old method is that you used to be able to send consecutive lives with the Player Card just by closing and reopening your Friends tab. It is possible that Mary could still be able to use either of these methods.

I don't try particularly hard to send lives, but even I have managed over a 1000.

• CandyLV
    Options

Thanks for the explanations, I only sent lives when I saw requests for lives, I don’t have the old way of sending lives. Speaking of Mary, take a look😂

• Alienscar
    Options

Holy moly @CandyLV that is amazing. Mary has obviously found some kind of bug because even using the old methods I don't think anyone could send over 16,500 in a day.

I notice that the number of levels hasn't changed even though she has played today. This might indicate she is spending all day every day just sending lives. Please keep an eye on the number of levels to see if they change as well.

Level 16,025 is a very high level of the game there being a maximum of 16,190 on Windows at the moment. Maybe Mary is stuck and fed up with the game and is getting her own back by spending all day sending lives

• CandyLV
    Options

@Alienscar update on Mary, the numbers do reset, a couple of days ago, the levels won column was zero. The minute my lives dip below 200, it was soon filled up by lives from Mary. I think I got so many lives from her, she stuff the lives in my pipeline 😂 not complaining at all, only grateful 🙏

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?