Feedback on levels 9801-9845!

Options
1235»

Comments

• Goldenswordz
    Goldenswordz Posts: 534 Level 3
    edited July 2021
    Options

Found most levels pretty ok this time, moves were noticeably lower than last week but hey, I still made it through. Had to use a couple boosters, but I have a lot anyways so it's ok.

I've noticed that the amount of different blockers per level has started to increase again. I kinda liked what the team was going for a couple weeks back, there was only 3-5 different blockers per level rather than 10+ different per level like what's happening here.

Edit: Replayed 9806, goodness me what an awful level. I had timed boosters the first playthrough so i didn't realize it was that bad!

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    Options

Been on holiday for 2 weeks so only starting these now, and what an absolutely terrible collection of levels so far. No fun at all, just a relentless stream of very hard to impossible levels, many with idiotic amounts of frosting in them. Stuck at 9818 because the stupid fish won't target a jelly if there is another stupid fish in it instead of a candy. One day King might get round to making the fish booster work, but we've only had nearly 10000 levels so they haven't had much time.

• Michael-6
    Options

9820 is impossible and needs serious tweaking. Yet another level with a stupid amount of frosting and a lack of moves. Hoping it is looked at in time for the mobile release as i'm not getting any further.

• Michael-6
    Options

looks like the frosting requirement in 9820 was reduced, so after eventually being allowed to pass by the game giving in and blowing everything up for me, it's on to 9821, which is, funnily enough, spectacularly hard, despite being indicated as a normal level. On the plus side, the game is offering boosters for this level for a mere £1.29, as opposed to the £2.50 for the "harder" levels. So generous!

What i've played of these two episodes so far represent, by some distance, the worst collection of levels released in a long time. The player has no ability to influence the game due to the ridiculous amount of blockers and minimal amount of moves. Either the games passes the level for you, or you sit there wasting your time.

Awful stuff altogether.

• Michael-6
    Options

Thankfully i have been able to play the remainder of these on my mobile, where i have loads of boosters. Genuinely think at least 10 levels in each episode would require the use of multiple boosters to pass. The designers have got the difficulty completely wrong at this moment in time- and its not just a case of a lack of moves, you are simply waiting on the board blowing everything up for you. Hoping for a significant improvement in quality in the later episodes.

• King_Neal
    King_Neal Posts: 1,584 Level 4
    edited July 2021
    Options

Hello @LindQ

After struggling to get through the two episodes last week, at the cost of 3 UFO’s, 46 gold bars, and numerous pre-game boosters, I was hoping for an easier group of levels this time.

So far, I’m off to a bad start. Played level 9801 six times and only came somewhat close once. It would be nice to have a doable level to start the episode so at least one feels like they can get off the starting line. After losing all my lives, I’m still at the same place I was last week. After reading the other comments, I’m not holding out much hope for having much fun with the levels this week.

I sure hope everyone else is struggling just as much as I am so maybe the levels will get tweaked to be a bit easier.

On to another game for the next two and a half hours until I get my lives back.

• Michael-6
    edited July 2021
    Options

That's the best idea. This collection of levels is absolutely dreadful unfortunately. I have no idea how many boosters i ended up needing. The third episode rewards you with about 3 levels that can actually be completed without boosters and are almost verging on... fun.

The level ratings are way off in the first two episodes in particular; the vast majority of levels should be rated as hard, and some of the currently unrated ones are way harder than the super hard ones. I say the levels are hard, by that i mean you cannot pass them unless the game decides to complete the level for you.

There really is little pleasure to be found in these levels sadly. A real mis-step from the designers.

• spiller
    spiller Posts: 135 Level 3
    Options

9843 😱 Horror level for me 🥲. Just can’t get anywhere near what is expected and so bewildered at the number of times offered extra 125 moves at MY cost of gold bars I don’t have. Boosters used and of no value. Of course I am a player who won’t pay King as I’ve no trust in them.

Fun just not there in Candy crush for such a long time.

Not sure why I punish myself continually playing, perhaps I hold hope they will change-makes me think I’m delusional 🤣🤣

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?