1. 2 hour boosters last only five games then disappear
2. Often it’s not my picture on the board. It’s someone else
3. The spinning wheel spins itself

help!

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Hi @bvg1000, wow you sure have a lot of problems!  Regarding the 2 hour boosters that is an infinity thing that should give you the number of hours to play it.  There was an infinity issue with the lives and it only lasted for 5 games, just like what you are saying so now I'm wondering if it's also affecting the boosters too.  I will let the Community Manager know that it might be a new glitch starting.

Regarding your profile picture this is what a King Superstar had to say about that:

“When your connection is slow or you are disconnected, the game just recycles a few profile pics that it has saved in the game cache.  They have not 'stolen' the pics or anything like that, it is just the game substituting the few pics it has saved when they are not all there.”

Regarding the daily spinning wheel it has already been reported but I don't know where on the priority list it is.  Are you at least getting a daily reward?

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Hi @bvg1000, wow you sure have a lot of problems!  Regarding the 2 hour boosters that is an infinity thing that should give you the number of hours to play it.  There was an infinity issue with the lives and it only lasted for 5 games, just like what you are saying so now I'm wondering if it's also affecting the boosters too.  I will let the Community Manager know that it might be a new glitch starting.

Regarding your profile picture this is what a King Superstar had to say about that:

“When your connection is slow or you are disconnected, the game just recycles a few profile pics that it has saved in the game cache.  They have not 'stolen' the pics or anything like that, it is just the game substituting the few pics it has saved when they are not all there.”

Regarding the daily spinning wheel it has already been reported but I don't know where on the priority list it is.  Are you at least getting a daily reward?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?