I got ¾ of the way through but fell at the final post

Needed 3 party boosters

yeah right

I should stick at the 1st option (1 ufo) next time - if I ever get there again

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,756 Level 5
    Options

Yes, I do receive the gold in my chocolate box. There are usually three options of using party poppers or UFOs for the gold box and one that requires several new levels or golden crowns. As I play an episode or more each day I usually choose the levels option but just one UFO is also achievable. The final challenge of the gold box is always really hard to achieve, so if you see a first option that you think you might be able to do, stick with it and don't change, for it only gets worse. Occasionally I do get the gold box that requires lots of UFOs, Party Poppers, or more Party Popper or UFOs with no levels option. There is no choice for me but to let that one expire and start again at the first box. It's a real nuisance we cannot see the choices before deciding to change it. As you can play previous older levels to fulfill the chocolate box and also failed levels count for most of the easier challenges, it should be possible for you to get back to the gold box pretty soon, even if you don't play a lot of new levels. Good luck!

• Charleyfarley
    Charleyfarley Posts: 64 Level 2
    Options

Thanks @christinewupp

Yes they do get progressively harder after each switch in the gold box although I’ve found the others (classic, bronze and silver) do not always follow the same pattern.

On this occasion, I think my first task in the gold box was ‘use 3 UFOs’, next was ‘win 14 unplayed levels’ - neither of which were possible in the timeframe, for me anyway.

Oh well, onwards and upwards 🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?