⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why do I keep losing the build a bot/ space ship/ hat/ helmet?

Kathy_Ferreira
Kathy_Ferreira Posts: 3 Newbie
Amazing how when I come in here and whine I get it back but only for a day or so. This is beyond frustrating and is now starting to discourage my continued game play. is there a way to get it and keep it for longer than a day and a half? is there something I am doing wrong???

Answers

• AlejHerrBar2k3
    AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 465 Level 4
    This is the community for Candy Crush Friends, and as far as I know there's no such thing as Build a ??? in CC Friends. Please post this on the appropiate community for your game.
  • Kathy_Ferreira
    Kathy_Ferreira Posts: 3 Newbie
    there is a booster builder called build a bot or helmet or space ship or as I understand it from friends there is now a Christmas stocking. I have none of these.
  • AlejHerrBar2k3
    AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 465 Level 4
    there is a booster builder called build a bot or helmet or space ship or as I understand it from friends there is now a Christmas stocking. I have none of these.
    And as far as I know none of these apply to CC Friends. Again, we can't help you here. Sorry about that.
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited December 2018
    Hey @Kathy_Ferreira I’ve just moved your post to the Candy Crush dedicated Community. Please make sure you post in here in the future so other players can help you ;)
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Kathy_Ferreira you are now in the right community!  This week a lot of players commented and asked what happened to the usual Monday challenges/events.  No build-a-bot this week, no Didi or Rami, etc.  I don't know why they didn't bring them back but they brought that stocking thing instead of the build-a-bot.  The Space Dash/Helmet was removed from the computer game and only put on the mobile devices because there was a glitch on the HTML5 coding.  But I didn't see it on my mobile device this week either.  Actually I think the only thing on my mobile was the star thing and that doesn't work if you are waiting for new levels.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?