Stuck ForEver It Would Appear 😭

Options
sassyjessi81
sassyjessi81 Posts: 13 Level 2

I'm embarrassed to even say what level (745) absolutely NO WHERE compared to 85% or more of you all uo in the high thousand's 😳😳😳😳 but it is true i am straight stuck for DAYZ now, and i will remain there i guess because i have DEF cut myself off fro spending on Candy Crush. I honestly don't know how y'all do it, get so high in those levels. I made it to 745 in about a week and a half (a few days home sick from work helped time wise) but I am so extremely NOT PROUD to admit I spent more real $$ on CC winter saga in those 9 ish days that I ever have on any and all games I've ever played in my life combined 🤦🏼‍♀️... Oui Vey, still tryna get over myself doing THAT, I do like the game a lot and it definitely kept me occupied and distracted when that was definitely needed for a bit, but damn, I guess I'll play 745 on repeat forever cuz I cannot rationalize another cent or it would just end up endless cash draining. Sad Day 😭😭. I did start Soda Saga yesterday it's super legit, and haven't spent a dime(and won't)cuz it is WAY MORE reward forward. Much more opportunities to earn more useful rewards... So good on that so far Im still shy of level 200 though, like I said I whole heartedly cannot imagine ever getting as far as most of this community. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?