perry29284 Posts: 1 Newbie

In my candy Crush ads not come after I can't finish my level

Pls solveit

I want ads

Comments

• Fran334
    Fran334 Posts: 380 Level 3
    Options

I am still waiting for that option to come back again as well I hope it does

come back for you and me and everyone else that had the opportunity to use it

• kamuchacha
    kamuchacha Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I'm tired of watching ads and get nothing but directed to install what I never search for and can't get back to my game then start over

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,031 Legend
    Options

Hello @kamuchacha occasionally this happens with my adverts as well. That is, I watch an advert and then when it has finished and I close it the advert takes me to a download page instead of giving me a reward. All I do when this happens is press the back button on my device and the reward then appears. I play on android though, so I don't know if this applies to other platforms.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,031 Legend
    Options

Hello @perry29284 unfortunately there is nothing to solve. The issue of adverts not appearing in your game is not a problem that can be solved as not everyone receives adverts in their game. You either have adverts, or you don't there is no other options.

Additionally due to the way King delivers game features you can not get them just by asking for them.

Lastly if you have made a purchase in your game using real money you will never receive adverts in your game.

@Fran334 last year I lost my adverts for seven months until they reappeared.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?