🌟 Discover the Magic of the Hub!

Options

Comments

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,908 Level 5
    Options
    Challenges and tournaments

I have this feature and have checked it out. I found it to be a helpful way to stay on top of things going on.

• SabrinaM
    SabrinaM Posts: 2,528 Level 5
    Options

Votedβœ…

I have this feature and I find it useful if it will be improved Game tips and strategies and Challenges and tournaments πŸ€žπŸ™‚πŸŒΊ

• Colleen12
    Colleen12 Posts: 698 Level 4
    Options

Voted

• Pyrolight
    Pyrolight Posts: 844 Level 3
    Options
    Upcoming features

It magically vanished like a fart in the wind for me.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Behind-the-scenes content and developer interviews

I've read every comment here and I must add that I'm the only one who voted for "Behind the scenes ..." but for those of you who have never been to the studios Zoom meetings you don't know what you're missing. Please @QueenB can you find out if the Saga studio will ever run these again in the future?

Kuddos to those who voted for "Challenges and Tournaments". I hope that the challenges, assuming it's the contests, comes up with new ideas besides beat the whoever or add your totals together. Not that it's terrible to do those things but it doesn't give me the opportunity to play.

As far as the "Game tips and strategies", I think it's something that needs to be done, especially if a community member is trying a new game and needs to learn more about it. I think the GMs need to brainstorm and put together a new area for this. It really is very important.

• Ibnana
    Ibnana Posts: 3,304 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    Behind-the-scenes content and developer interviews

Impossible to vote as it seems that this feature is not available to all players.

After going through three pages of comments, it seems like a duplication of the community hub but limited to players actively engaged in that game. This might detract from the shared community knowledge and experiences within CCS.

Are all King games aiming to distance themselves from the community too? This could potentially diminish the significance of the community, including moderators. What message are we sending to new members when we claim to be a community sharing our gaming journeys, except when it comes to CCS?

Perhaps it would be beneficial to have a hub in every game and eliminate the community forum since they seem to overlap.

• Nikietee
    Nikietee Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options
    Game tips and strategies

I chose game tips but I also like knowing when challenges are coming up... Side note I really dislike all the random in game friend request... Also you could let folks hit the main prize more on that spinning wheele as it's been here for sometime now and I've hit twice thus far.. Other then that I really enjoy the game

• islander671
    islander671 Posts: 117 Level 3
    Options
    Upcoming features

🟦 Upcoming features

voted βœ…

don’t visit the hub much but will start now for sure

ID # 11739160205

• SigmaMMX
    SigmaMMX Posts: 331 Level 3
    Options
    Upcoming features

Voted!γ€€

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?