Landed On Jackpot, but did not receive the prize

please see pics.  I landed on Jackpot, but didn't receive Jackpot winnings 

Best Answers

Answers

• Thanks Elsa for all your help.  Happy Holidays to you.  
  • bmfy02bmfy02 Posts: 1
    This has happened to me twice now in the long time that I’ve been playing this game. The first time was a long time ago and I couldn’t figure out anyone to talk to about it and now it’s happened on Tuesday 12/11 @3:40 or so. I find it fishy that it would happen both times I’ve won and super disappointed that Candy Crush would do that considering the money I’ve spent over the years! 
  • CezdiamondCezdiamond Posts: 6,522 Community Manager
    Hi @brannume2003 I can see that our customer care team has compensated you for these rewards 

@bmfy02 I have added some goodies to your account as a gesture of goodwill for this! 

Got a great Candy Crush Saga tip for players? Share here to have your idea featured and win Gold Bars!

• ChrisSSChrisSS Posts: 13 ✭✭
    I just came in to see if this happened to anyone else. It happened to me too, but didn't think of taking pictures.......
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 17,766 Superstar
    Hi @ChrisSS, please keep the print screens in mind when you hit the Jackpot again and don't get what you are supposed to get.  If you need any help creating a print screen, you can follow the steps on this link:  https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

You can find out more about our Superstars here
    Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    Newbies, this is for you!  We always run contests on all the King games where you have a chance to earn some gold bars.  Check them out here
  • ChrisSSChrisSS Posts: 13 ✭✭
    If I had thought about it, i would have done a snipit/printscreen and attached it to my post, but didn't think of it. I've been playing for years and that was the first time I ever hit the jackpot, so not thinking it's going to happen again.......

• ElsaElsa Posts: 17,766 Superstar
    Well now you know for future - always do print screens of everything, no matter what!
    You can find out more about our Superstars here
    Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    Newbies, this is for you!  We always run contests on all the King games where you have a chance to earn some gold bars.  Check them out here
  • doreenvillarrealdoreenvillarreal Posts: 6
    edited December 2018
    This just happened to me too last week!!! It is so disappointing!