⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Can't Opt Out of Candy Royale!

Options

Answers

• Lulelena
    Lulelena Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

How long can it take to investigate? It's been over a year. And now Candy Royale starts more than ever. I need to wait until I have 5 lifes so CR doesn't kick in more often. Seems like all complaints only has led to that King wants to annoy all the players even more otherwise there would have been solved.

• auntyma
    auntyma Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

i hate this damn royale need to bring back the opt out button i have thought about deleting my account because your forcing a game on me that i dont want to play and thats just not right

• Victor_10
    Victor_10 Posts: 35 Level 2
    Options

Folks do what I do, stay away from the game. Play Dream Mania and rediscover what playing a real fun game is again. Don't waste your time on a game in which the creators whose only desire is to watch it's players be miserable.

• progresslost
    progresslost Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited March 14
    Options

I just found this thread and couldn’t believe the date that King first replied to it as I knew we still can’t opt out.

That is atrocious customer service.

I just want to play Candy Crush for a few minutes to kill time. I have no interest in Candy Royale, Friends or any of the annoying pop ups. I don’t even watch ads to gets power ups.

I have not played and returned many times but to be honest the game has become tiresome, whereas it used to wake my brain up before all the rubbish pop ups.

I discovered earlier that if you open the game on another device it syncs your progress but not your power ups.

Came here hoping for assistance but the makers clearly don’t give a damn.

• danceforjoy7
    danceforjoy7 Posts: 284 Level 3
    edited March 15
    Options

I hate CANDY ROYALE KEEPS POPPING UP OVER AND OVER NEED TO BE ABLE TO OPT OUT RUINS THE GAME

• danceforjoy7
    edited March 15
    Options

I wish it would DISAPPEAR FROM MY GAME WITH NO OPT IT I HATE IT. Rarely do you win. 21 in a row forget it!

• danceforjoy7
    edited March 15
    Options

I have gotten ripped off so many times the game does not advance you in amounts, you don’t get the reward from the gold candy box, and the levels are so fricking hard, pitted against players who are not my friends have not won weekly challenge in months I quit

• danceforjoy7
    edited March 15
    Options

They just want money

• danceforjoy7
    edited March 15
    Options

And worse every other turn it pops up now HATE that sub game - DELETE

• danceforjoy7
    edited March 15
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?