⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

level 3709

Seriously...before you decide to lower the amount of moves on a level (this one from 30 to 23)....will you take a little more time to analyze what actually has to be done???  Just the mere fact that you have to clear a chocolate every other move if no cherries are there, make this studpid...not even marked as hard--so over this really

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Tammy_Kory, I can empathize with what you are saying. You can read what Queen Mia wrote about this here:  https://community.king.com/en/bubble-witch-saga/discussion/246404/level-changing-not-getting-the-same-amount-of-moves-as-your-friends-or-as-on-videos#latest

If you see videos online showing more moves, this is the reason.  The videos are outdated because the video creators make them when the levels are first released.  The studio monitors all levels when they are released and they check to see how many players clear a specific level and how long it takes for them to clear it.  If it's too easy or too difficult they will "tweak" the levels a bit.  The video creators can't keep up with the studio changes so you are still only seeing the first video release.

• Tammy_Kory
    Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3
    Thanks Elsa....I've read your note on this subject before...It still doesn't make it right...I was hoping if the team sees us complaining enough they might change this policy of there's...I took two months off from the game over the summer so now that I am behind many levels, it seems that way too many of them have been "tweaked"..It just ruins the game.  Most levels require some sort of booster or you're doing them 50 plus times and I think that's excessive.  I know it's a "free" game but it generally designed to make money and I feel that is why the levels are "tweaked"...just frustrating...thanks for your interest though :)
  • _Elsa_
    I wish that I could have offered a better answer but what I typed above is what I was told to tell the players.  I promise though that I will remain interested and responsive here in the community and I hope that I see you write more here too, complaints or comments are always welcome!
  • Tammy_Kory
    Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3
    Thanks Elsa....I'm currently on 3716 which has been changed from August 25th from 30 moves to 18!  I guess I'll just keep plowing through or just quit again.  At least on my mobile I have some extras now and again for watching the videos....Facebook version is just plain impossible to do as those perks don't show up....even the stockings or helmets are gone from there...

• _Elsa_
    Hi @Tammy_Kory you just showed proof of why King doesn't go back and change the number of moves - you passed it!  That is what I see every now and then.  Once a player complains suddenly they clear it and write back saying that they moved on. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?