"You've bounced out of the challenge"

Options

As if it weren't annoying enough that Candy Royale was made a mandatory feature, now apparently I see the "You've bounced out of the challenge" screen every time I fail a level, and sometimes even first thing after I log in or after I collect my daily rewards from the Booster Wheel. Even though I'm not playing Candy Royale (or at least didn't think I was).

I really hope this is a glitch and will be fixed sooner rather than later. But something tells me they've expanded Candy Royale to be a continuous feature from which the player gets no respite at all - whereas before when you failed at Candy Royale you'd get a few turns' break from it. If this is the case, I'm quitting.

Anyone else noticing this, or anyone else have any info about what's going on?

Comments

• danceforjoy7
    danceforjoy7 Posts: 290 Level 3
    edited March 13
    Options

Yes sick of Candy Royale can’t get a break from it

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,534 Legend
    Options

Anyone else noticing this, or anyone else have any info about what's going on?

Hello @Christopher_Bubb I haven't noticed your particular 'glitch' and I haven't seen anyone else post about the same issue either.

Are you really seeing just the 'you have bounced out of the challenge' screen every time you fail a level? That is most definitely a problem if you are.

I see the Royale pop-up when I open my game sometimes but this is normal as it means I failed the last attempt.

expanded Candy Royale to be a continuous feature from which the player gets no respite at all

You are sort of right with this. If you fail to complete a Candy Royale and get bounced out a new Candy Royale starts after half an hour. This applies every time you get bounced out. When you are playing the half hour seems very short.

If you manage to complete a Candy Royale you will get a break of about three days I think. I am not sure on this because I can't remember the last time I won a Royale.

• Rhonda_L
    Rhonda_L Posts: 540 Level 3
    Options

@Alienscar πŸ‘ I really hate getting bounced out on my head! Finally won it yesterday after I don't know how many months. A whopping 16 Gold Bars! Woo Hoo! 😸

• Alienscar
    Options

Woohoo indeed @Rhonda_L. The lack of a decent reward for completing the Royale is one reason I am not too fussed to play it. I might put more effort in if I was guaranteed a minimum of 30 gold. Playing and completing 8 or 9 levels (the usual now) just isn't worth it for 20 or less as you would have to spend more than that to win it.

Now that you have won the Royale has it disappeared for more than 24 hours?

• Rhonda_L
    Rhonda_L Posts: 540 Level 3
    Options

@Alienscar Nope, still get the Royale every single time it expires or I bounce out on my head! LOL πŸ˜‚ Way too funny!

I put up with it because there's no way around it! I was just lucky yesterday, wasn't even trying for those 16 Bars!

Have a good night!

• Alienscar
    Options

Thanks @Rhonda_L I thought I had read that once you win the Royale it takes a break for a day or two. Based on what you say it looks like they have changed that.

Shame really they are obviously tinkering with the feature because they have introduced the useless skip button and timed boosters. In my game the animation for finding the 100 players also disappeared for a couple of days. I wish instead of tinkering they would just give the majority of people what they want and reintroduce the X.

Goodnight to you as well.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?