🎲 Dice of Destiny - We Need Your Feedback!

Options
QueenB
QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
edited March 14 in Discussions

We've recently introduced a thrilling new feature in Candy Crush Saga called the Dice of Destiny, and we're super excited about it! This feature is designed to add an extra layer of fun and challenge to your candy-crushing adventures.

But, as always, your experience is at the heart of everything we do, and we'd love to hear what you think about it!

How to play!

Collect dice by achieving certain levels within the game. As the space between these levels grows, so does the anticipation and strategy involved in each roll of the dice. Encounter a variety of tile effects as you move across the board - some may offer bountiful rewards, while others could halt your progress, requiring another roll to continue your journey.

Your insights are incredibly valuable and will help us make Candy Crush Saga even sweeter and more enjoyable for everyone!

Keep crushing and have a delightful day! 🍭

🎲 Dice of Destiny - We Need Your Feedback! 51 votes

I love it! It's a fantastic addition to the game
43%
ScooterpieColleen12Spinnifixmaf34100KingsDaughter14candimorebelchildPrincess_JessicaMarzopPalash_SarmaloqmaniNico_GKyshA72yanina2020amingychus_53chichi012poojanreddy5ryland1979iceybaby1986 22 votes
It's enjoyable, but there's room for improvement..(please leave a comment)
7%
chahsunmymeshell1975Lorne1968Star7171 4 votes
I'm indifferent, it doesn't add much to my experience
7%
GingerCrushersteventsengBudGreencupcake_i5 4 votes
I don't like it; it doesn't appeal to me..(please leave a comment)
7%
Peter_Tornarosadidas11zs1982sinefakidanceforjoy7 4 votes
I haven't had the chance to try it yet as I don't have it
33%
cookiemaeSabrinaMKerrieElviramartinez_61AmoonmoonBibi_123Pyrolight[Deleted User]JONH10SApple2Sheila_RisingGamer_Toune_PGkalittgCoonMaken1690Palaksrivastava2005 17 votes

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?