Rabea79 Posts: 1 Newbie

Hello Experts

how can i reset my progress to level 1 to start over again

thanks

Comments

• Rhonda_L
    Rhonda_L Posts: 538 Level 3
    Options

@Rabea79 I want to explain this right. You can always save your progress when you hit your Candy Crush Icon. But that doesn't mean it'll take you back to level 1. All that means you can play on another device under your same login.

If you're wanting to start over from Level 1, you are going to have to create a new log in account. It won't do any good to uninstall and reinstall the game. If you do that, you'll lose lives and boosters you've accumulated. (Been there, done that)

I'm thinking @christinewupp can help you more. She has a couple accounts on different devices.

Good luck to you!

• danceforjoy7
    danceforjoy7 Posts: 288 Level 3
    Options

Delete your current gsme and start over by creating new log in

• Pyrolight
    Pyrolight Posts: 883 Level 3
    Options

Depends on the platform.

You can log out of your existing account and create a new one. This does not work for facebook, you have to have king reset it.

Making a new account does not remove the game data though. This did cause issue in the past where the new account still was being affected by the old accounts data and just really messed up the starting levels.

You can follow this https://community.king.com/en/blog/kb/articles/2104-how-do-you-delete-your-player-account which is slow.

The best option

The best option is to delete all the game files for windows it is (under apps -> candy crush saga -> advanced options -> reset), mobile should be (settings -> apps -> candy Crush Saga -> storage -> Total app data). This will kill everything locally and you can make a new account.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,267 Level 5
    Options

Hello @Rabea79 and welcome to the community.

I play on iPad and iPhone and this is how I reset my game to level 1. I click on Settings in the game, the pink cogwheel. Then go into "my account" then "log out". This will set you back to level 1. You will be given a new avatar and be registered as a new player, so will have to state your date of birth and accept the terms and conditions etc. and start off with no boosters or gold (but King will soon give you some to get you going).

Once you play a few levels the game will prompt you to save your game. You have two options: Either ignore and keep playing or save the game under a new login to the one you previously had. If you use email login it does not have to be a real email, you can make one up, but make a note of the email and password. I must warn you though that playing two games/logins on the same device can lead to merging of accounts, which did happen to me. King advise that you only have one login per device.

If you choose not to save the new game under a new login you can play for months anyway and despite never saving your game, your progress will actually be saved both on your device and in King's server, it will be just anonymous. Those are the "Player" contestants we see in the events and on our maps, these are unsaved games. The beauty of choosing this option is that once you have progressed in the game, an experienced player may accumulate a lot of boosters and gold and then keep the boosters to log in to their original game at any point. You cannot keep any gold, but if you spend it on boosters those will transfer to your game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?