⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I cant receive lives anymore plus my piggy bank is now 30, not 60

AmandaWordy
AmandaWordy Posts: 9 Level 2
Hi, in the last week my piggy bank has changed from 60 to 30? I won’t buy at 30, why has this been done?
Also this week, my lives that my friend often sends are now frozen. The envelope has turned white and I can’t click on it anymore.
ive checked my Facebook settings, I’ve closed apps on both devices, re started both devises and no change.
please can someone help me.
thank you

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Amanda, the piggy bank was changed quite a while ago and I don't foresee it going back to 60 gold bars again.  The lives is a Facebook glitch and they are aware of it.  It has affected non-King games too.  The same thing happened this past summer and it took quite a while for Facebook to fix it.  Now the glitch has come back so we are all waiting for Facebook to update so that it will be fixed.  Don't both uninstalling or doing anything else because you have to wait for Facebook to fix it.
  • AmandaWordy
    AmandaWordy Posts: 9 Level 2
    Hi Elsa, Thank you for that.  Madness about the gold bars isnt it.  I used to buy my piggy bank regularly. 
    I wont buy it ever again unless it changes back.  I cant imagine many people will.  Seems to be a crazy decision that must be loosing them money!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    The sad thing is that I don’t think they are losing any money because people are still buying the bank with the 30.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?