14983 ??

Options
dopje
dopje Posts: 985 Level 2

14983 Really not feasible without gold bars with 26 moves. The level is full of encrypted blockers, you need 6 keys for this. The keys are on the corner and you can barely reach them. In addition, there are also quite a few chocolate blockers. Impossible without a lot of extra moves with gold bars. It has already cost a lot of boosters but this has no effect whatsoever. Only possible if you play the game abnormally often again for a lot of extra moves with gold bars. The Party mixer could also be an option, but you only get it once every 5 years.

Comments

• parlady99
    parlady99 Posts: 312 Level 3
    Options

I just started on that level but I see where you are coming from. Either lots of boosters or extra moves will be needed. I never thought I would say this but King has taken all the fun out of playing with so many levels needing boosters or extra moves.

• parlady99
    parlady99 Posts: 312 Level 3
    Options

dopje, I am still working on level 14983 and not even coming close.. If I knew it could be solved without boosters, that would ease my mind; but haven't seen it yet. If King has done it without boosters that would be great and we would love to see it.

• tamasine
    tamasine Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

I realise King don’t care at all and probably don’t even read this board, but I have currently been stuck on 14977 for over a week, and seeing this about yet another level means I am more certain than ever that I will not be spending any more money at all on the game. I have spent money in the past but having come across 4 levels so close to each other where you basically cannot pass them without spending money has emphasised exactly what their plan is here and means I will no longer be waste any more.

• isthisgameascam
    isthisgameascam Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

I'm not even close to this level but I've been stuck on a level for a week now. I only have 9 gold bars, so I can't get the extra 5 moves. I've got 13 moves to smash 126 jelly blocks. And when I'm done with my 13 moves, I still have around 80 jelly blocks to crush, even with 3 boosters, I'm not even close to completing this level and this is only a "hard" level. The level after this is a "super hard" level. I honestly wonder if the makers of this game think that people like to play the same level for weeks on end. I've played this game in the past and I remember I stopped playing for this very reason. Some levels are impossible and force weak minded people who are prone to addiction to buy boosters.

Why not make 2 versions of this game, one where people don't mind buying boosters and the other version where people will never use money. The second version is without the very difficult levels. This is for people who just want to play a couple of levels every day and then do something else.

• Chispa2
    Chispa2 Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

After reading about 14983 I’ve lost spirit. That’s a Goliath and I’m not David. :(

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?