We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Level 6990 - unbeatable with cheats

Cheri_Su
Cheri_Su Posts: 3 Newbie

I have been stuck on this level for two weeks! I’m not going to spend any money to buy gold bars. I currently have 4 gold bars and that hasn’t changed in months. If I had 10 gold bars, I could buy the maximum moves of 125, which topped out a week ago. I keep hoping CC will eventually add boosters so I can pass this level.

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,370 Legend

Hi @Cheri_Su Do you not get any of the events in your game that help players get free boosters? I get events almost every day that allow me to play easy older levels to gain boosters, such as the Candy Collections and Season Pass. In the past few months there have also been some events that allowed players to gain gold by playing older levels, so I am surprised you have been on 4 gold this long. The game is meant to be played using boosters now, which has been incorporated into the level design. I think King want players to either use events or pay for boosters packages to continue to play.

• Cheri_Su
    Cheri_Su Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi@christinewupp

It took me over a month to finally beat it without buying anything. Like everything turned dark, lol. No ads, no extra boosters, no way to earn gold bars. Then suddenly I was getting all these boosters during the game to beat it, in maybe 5 tries. I do use the daily events for a free booster or two. This week I earned 20 gold bars in an offside quest. I didn't think to try older games to earn prizes, if that’s what you meant. Thanks for responding 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?