shaneDru
shaneDru Posts: 1 Newbie

How can i get more lives?

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,541 Legend
    edited March 27
    Options

The only way to get more lives is to ask your friends for them @shaneDru. Just be aware that some of your friends will not like it if you continually ask for lives, and doing so could lead to you receiving less lives.

You can also try adding new friends to your game.

Lastly please note that if you already have the maximum 200 lives stored you can't receive any more.

• Rhonda_L
    Rhonda_L Posts: 540 Level 3
    Options

@shaneDru I agree with @Alienscar about 'friending' more people and asking for lives, although, I have to disagree that continually asking for a life will net you less lives asked for. I get multiple requests for lives from the same people day after day. No big deal! I just click on accept and send them.

But, as was said, if you have 200 lives banked, you won't see anymore lives sent.

Have a great day!

• TPS23
    TPS23 Posts: 154 Level 2
    Options

I don’t mind accepting people’s requests for lives either. Just check all and accept, no big deal. But I’m aware some people may not like that or may not pay attention to the mailbox.

if you have another account, you can send yourself lives too. The current setting is not as convenient as before to send lives but easier to ask for lives. Of course, you can only save 200 max. Lately, I rarely play the extra lives, feeling interestingly good about that 🍀🍀🍀

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?