⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I am logged into my king account with my email jillhoffmann@live.com; however, it states unknown err

Options
jill3578
jill3578 Posts: 11 Level 2
Unable to collect rewards.  It states I am not logged in, but I am.  Wheel just keeps showing ‘loading’?

Answers

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Options
    Hello @jill3578, and welcome to the community! I think I might know your issue! Did you recently change your password on a different King game? If so, then this may affect how your account is recognized on King’s servers. As a result, you may see messages like you stated above. In order to correct this issue, you must go back into your account settings and click the “reset password” button when asked for your password. Then go into your email 📧 and follow the link providedin order to reset your password( ensure the message is not in your spam folder). This should now be fixed! If this doesn’t describe your issue, then there could be a problem with your internet connection, or King’s servers may be temporarily down. I hope this answers your question, and I hope you have the sweetest day!
  • jill3578
    Options
    Thanks for your help.  I did reset it, but when I type in the password to login it says unknown error occurred.  Will not let me login.  
  • jill3578
    Options
    My user name is also Jill not jill3578.  I think there may be another account set up?  I am on level 1281.
  • Joseph45
    Options
    That’s very strange @jill3578! Perhaps, something is wrong with King’s servers at this time. I would recommend contacting King regarding this matter( however you may not get a response for some time, as the King staff is on break) I will look in the “Help Center” to see if they have further info on this situation. For the time being, don’t log out until you know this issue has been resolved. I hope this gets fixed soon! 
  • Joseph45
    Options
    I have an idea! Try to going to King.com, and log into your game on the site directly. Let me know how this goes. 
  • jill3578
    Options
    How do I do that?  It says to open in the App Store.  I’m playing on an iPad.  That’s again.
  • jill3578
    Options
    When I try and logout, it says no internet connection.  I am connected.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?